Black killed in Mississippi. Jackson, Mississippi sees white mobs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 8, 2011.

1. The Justice Department says it is

#11     Aug 8, 2011
  2. I wouldn't call 1968 or the civil war era relatively new,but of course your dumb ass would

"Hate crime laws have a long history in the United States. The first hate crime laws were passed after the American Civil War. The modern era of hate-crime legislation was begun in 1968 with the passage of federal statute, 18 U.S. 245, part of the Civil Rights Act "

#12     Aug 8, 2011

3. are you wishing upon a star?

how much effort is wasted in futility????

#13     Aug 8, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

I am sorry, but the 49-year old man was obviously on the wrong side of town and was not paying attention. When I go to the hood, I carry three knives, 1 loaded revolver and one loaded Sig. so far , I have not had to show them to anyone yet. Talking shit has prevented it so far, but I am ready in the event.

#14     Aug 8, 2011
  5. Hmm, in 2008 the nation was around 75% white, so even by wikipedia spin standards, they are under represented in hate crimes. Blacks, on the other hand, are 2.5 times as likely to be convicted of a hate crime. Nice pseudo spin job. LOL!

#15     Aug 8, 2011

6. The Bureau of Justice Statistics Report is from the US Department of Justice,not wikipedia

#16     Aug 9, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Jeezus! I thought I was strapped with my Model-66 and Spyderco Military!

Fucking A!

#17     Aug 9, 2011
  8. And even by those spin stats, whites are STILL under represented in hate crimes. LOL!

#18     Aug 9, 2011
  9. You know whats such bullshit...that you NEVER see a news article that deliberately calls out the color of skin if they are black. But they do it if they are white.

#19     Aug 9, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Rule, you're fired.

#20     Aug 9, 2011