Black Hole Debt - 16 Trillion Dollars

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mvector, Dec 27, 2011.

1. the1

the1

#11     Dec 27, 2011
  2. ronblack

ronblack

Central banks do that all the time. This time it was bigger than usual. Financial assistance doesn't mean they gave money away.

#12     Dec 27, 2011
  3. Mvector

Mvector

16 Trillion and no positive economic trends - that was only the money up through July 2010 - do you think there has been more since then? LOL!

So you have a scenario where 16 Trillion gets all paid back from other than the taxpayers? If you do you are way out in left field with those thoughts.

#13     Dec 27, 2011

4. Do you have a reference for this info ?

#14     Dec 27, 2011
  5. So the guv gave the keys to the car to the bankers and said "Regulating you is bad so we'll just let you drive however you want. Don't worry about speed limits and stop signs" ......They smash-up the car. But without a car how can they drive to work to pay for the accident? So the fed/Daddy buys them a new car and tells them this time they have to obey some traffic rules but they can write them and decide which ones to adhere to. They did this while kicking and screaming about it, and arguing how this is repressing their potential.
    So uninjured, unpunished and feeling invincible and untouchable, smirking, not believing how gullible Daddy is, they drive off again, the trunk filled with gold.

#15     Dec 27, 2011
  6. the1

the1

That's a pretty good summation. If you're interested read, "Web of Debt," by Ellen Brown. It's quite a depressing read but still worthwhile.

#16     Dec 27, 2011
  7. Mvector

Mvector

I just gave you the links at start of thread - there are additional embedded links within my initial links provided. I am sorry if the corporate media did not tell you about this in detail - not my fault.

#17     Dec 27, 2011
  8. Mvector

Mvector

but the taxpayers are obligated and backing all the debt created from the criminal privately held federal reserve - the biggest problem of all - and our politicians and the American people so far have accepted all of this.

#18     Dec 27, 2011
  9. isnt that unbelievable.

Some times when i think about things like these i figure its all comming to haunt our savings or whatever wealth creation most of us busy doing; but not much we can do about it - the whole system is completely screwed. So go back to devise systems and put on profitable trades and hope these big problems will somehow magically be solved by someone.

-gariki

#19     Dec 27, 2011
  10. the1

the1

And it was the Federal Reserve that created this mess then they swoop in to "save the day." It's like punching you in the nose and giving you a bloody nose and then handing you a towel and ice to stop the nose from bleeding.

#20     Dec 27, 2011