Black guy tells the truth about Liberals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Old song and dance I limited the discussion to 20th century specifically to exclude Lincoln and his "freeing the slaves" for the simple reason that republican party of 1860s has little in common with the republican party of today (other than name)

Democratic party struggled with racism all the way to the civil rights era(it was also split by civil war) but eventually the racist democrats in the south migrated to the republican party.

#21     Apr 29, 2009
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj1hCDjwG6M

Here is Obama blaming the black men for their own problem. He tells them to take responsibility.

So the preacher video on this thread who is saying Obama want the government to be a daddy is wrong.
    That same preacher try to say you can not believe in god if you are a democrat. Now he use his religion to divide people. Very holy. He is more a salesmen using the religion to help him, like Sarah Palin.

#22     Apr 29, 2009
  3. #23     Apr 29, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

You should rephrase that to "Democratic Party has done more to use blacks than Republicans..."

I worked in the private sector, in Southern California, for decades. Rarely was I seeing black people in the workplace. When I did they were running scared all day because I think they were trying to adjust what the Democrats were telling them versus what they were seeing... it became obvious to me after awhile that the employers were not racists... they were putting up with some pretty awful white employees a good bit of the time just because they couldn't get somebody better. They would have been happy to hire a black worker, so why didn't they? Jessee Jackson and the Democratic party !! The employers had to factor in the threat and cost of a discrimination extortion style lawsuit and it made any black applicants unemployable... you can cite statistics about welfare and whatever but I never needed that, I could see that few blacks work in the private sector, and there are a lot of blacks living in the area where I worked too, a lot of them, they were in the area but they were not in the workplaces....

So the Democrats can cite some statistics about employment, make the jump to the idea that it's about racism [in Southern California, give me a frigging break] and keep the black voters angry and on the Democrat reservation...

The guy starts out talking about how he's trying to get blacks to "wake up".. they are mind controlled with anger and racism and it does not come from Republicans....

#24     Apr 29, 2009
  5. Joke among law students: Why is Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court? So that Scalia can vote twice...

#25     Apr 29, 2009
  6. #26     Apr 29, 2009

7. You do not see how the preacher use religion to convert black people from democrat to republican? That preacher know how many black people have belief and fear of god AND are most democrat. So he use the tactic that democrats can not be true in their belief of god to scare black (religious) people to be republican. Hmm, religion is a tool for him to move his self to more power? I think his god will be mad with him for playing that game.

#27     Apr 29, 2009
  8. You cognitive skills are terrible to come up with that comment.

Can't handle the truth can you?

#28     Apr 29, 2009
  9. Democrats are racist because they think blacks are too stupid to survive without handouts.

#29     Apr 29, 2009
  10. You can have as much pride or as much merit as you want, but if you live in a state where people get lynched or where "colored bathrooms" exist all of it is for naught(this refers to pre civil rights era for those not bright enough to infer it).

The guy in the video trashed civil rights movement, but when a girl asked him whether he would be standing there and giving his speech if not for civil rights movement, he replied that he does not live in the past but lives in the present and it is an impossible question to answer i.e demagoguery. He would not be giving speeches at Texas A&M had civil rights movement not occurred.

#30     Apr 29, 2009