Black girls attack white girl after stealing her Ipod

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Because they have standards?

#31     Feb 10, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I think many adults don't get involved because they fear public speaking.

#32     Feb 10, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I just watched the video. I just don't understand these people. Kids never acted that way when I grew up. I just have nothing to relate to. For the life of me I don't know why the bus driver kept driving. There were so many people on that bus that could have calmed the situation down and did nothing. I don't know. I just don't get it. What I do know is that those kids have no shot in life. They're done.

#33     Feb 10, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

because i don't want to be subjugated by a labor union.

#34     Feb 10, 2012
  5. The only thing shocking about that video was that the victim was black.

Usually the pack animals only attack defenseless white people.

#35     Feb 10, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Wow that is one of the most disgusting videos i have ever seen....

#36     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

It really is. I really lose faith in humanity when I see stuff like this. Is this just bad parenting? Maybe there are no parents. I don't know. Trying to understand this stuff is futile.

#37     Feb 10, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I agree. I don't remember such behavior in my youth. It invariably happened, but it was far less commonplace. And, yes, the bus driver was a moron. So far, we agree.

But it's because kids today are not quite like the kids of yesterday that perhaps everyone else was caught like deer in headlights. They can't believe what they're seeing and so they don't know what they're dealing with. The best way to respond to potential violence is either not at all or with complete and sudden force. Any dialed back in-between measure is an invitation to be probed and possibly taken down, and not necessarily just by the person to whom you're responding. So, the full-out response is a measure of last resort and not to be decided on lightly. As for trying to calm down an out-of-control person, the only thing you can be assured of is that you will now have that out-of-control person's attention. Again, it's a tough spot, even though they're just kids and I'm sure you could have knocked some sense into them. But the water is almost always deeper than you think. All I'm saying is that it's not a no-brainer.

#38     Feb 10, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Please don't take this the wrong way, but go fuck yourself.

#39     Feb 10, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Thats such a liberal copout...

I grew up in Canada, and i played hockey and got into lots of fights both in hockey, and at parties, but it was always one on one if it happened, and two people who both wanted to get involved.... shit happens i understand that... no one would have allowed a fight to go on if it wasnt 1 on 1, or if one person wasnt fighting back.... kids still knew some level of honor.

You take a guy like Don Cherry, (Canadian hockey Icon) who comes in every saturday night in between periods in hockey games, and he actually was a defender of fights in hockey, because players need to protect the goalies, and the superstars from cheap shots. He has always preached that you dont beat up on someone smaller than you, who doesnt want to fight, and that if you fight its one on one, and it is over, and that you dont take cheap shots, or hit a person who is down, so he is teaching kids some level of honor.

I have yet to meet someone, who played hockey, who would just sit there and watch that kind of shit go down, and in the rare instances something dirty happens in hockey, the guy is made out to be a total goat, there is some level of nobility, that simply isnt being taught to kids these days, or that kids or even adults dont seem to understand.

If my parents ever heard i hit an 80 year old, or beat someone up 4 on 1, or stood by and watched a girl get mauled by 4 other girls they would have kicked my ass.

#40     Feb 10, 2012