Black girls attack white girl after stealing her Ipod

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Feb 9, 2012.

1. And what, exactly, is the origin of cock fighting? I'll bet it had little to do with Mike Vick.

#21     Feb 10, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

You hang with a warped crowd. I didn't deny they exist. They just don't make up the majority. Only assholes laugh while a child gets pummelled or a dog gets ripped to shreds. I don't think average crowds are such assholes.

#22     Feb 10, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL. I never said the origins of cock fighting had to do with Mike Vick. My god dude.

#23     Feb 10, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

#24     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's not my crowd. It's the videos that make the news. They all show the same thing. People pointing and laughing at violence. The most recent one got national attention here in Chicago where three black kids went up to an older black man outside a CTA train and went up to him and just knocked him out and started laughing. The good news is they caught the kid that did it and he will be going away for awhile.

#25     Feb 10, 2012
  6. Implicit. Google that.

#26     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here is that incident.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4HO1kZjYymo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Feb 10, 2012
  8. In a country where MMA is as popular as it is, what can you expect. I don't understand the excitement in watching others getting hurt.

#28     Feb 10, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Watch the video posted by the OP. First, there was one kid standing up for the girl. Underrepresented, to be sure. However, you will note the confined space. These kids were clearly crazy. It is not impossible to consider that one of the crazy kids might pull a knife. And because of the press of the crowd, you would not necessarily see it. I have only a passing acquaintance with real world violence from personal experience. However, I do know that unexpected escalation should almost be assumed. Consider that: unexpected escalation in a confined space. I'm not commending the onlookers for their inaction, but I am not going to group them with the assholes who knock down an old man to get their laughs.

#29     Feb 10, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#30     Feb 10, 2012