Black girls attack white girl after stealing her Ipod

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Feb 9, 2012.

1. State your thesis, and I will state mine.

#11     Feb 10, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Well for one thing the people who didnt stop Stalin or Hitler, didnt do anything to stop it, not as much because they were indifferent but because they feared for their own lives.

What you see happening today like this bus incident, is not anyone fearing for their life, it is just complete indifference to violence that is happening right infront of their faces, that they could very easily stop. None of those guys on that bus (unless they are pussies) should have been scared to get in the middle of a couple of girls fighting, the only guy who was involved, was obviously not trying to get into a fight, so they had no reason to fear him.

#12     Feb 10, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Keep on mind RCG didn't know the difference between Peter Pan or Pinocchio either.

#13     Feb 10, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

It's too obvious to waste more of my time other than stating the fact that you are wrong. You know there is a world of difference in the thought process.

#14     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Didn't you mean "State your thesis dude" or maybe "State your thesis Bruh"?

#15     Feb 10, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

He knows I don't like those terms. :D

#16     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Not so. Fear applies to both scenarios, whether justified or not. If you interfere in an ongoing fight, you don't know how either the players or the onlookers will respond. You may get more than you anticipated. That's not to say that you shouldn't have necessarily stepped in, but you should be aware of the very fluid dynamics of the situation. I suspect that most of the onlookers didn't want to bite off more than they thought they could chew. And so, they tried to remain invisible. Fear is the underlying. Few people are truly indifferent to such an upset. Perhaps you were speaking for yourself.

#17     Feb 10, 2012
  8. You are one stupid stupid boy, Lucrum. And I it believe to be true, you are too consistent.

#18     Feb 10, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

This is such utter bullshit. I've seen 8 year old kids weighing all of 40 lbs get into fights on the street and adults, full grown adults, standing around watching and laughing. The fact is, some people actually enjoy watching violence. It's like cock fighting. People actually pay money to watch dogs rips their limbs off. Ask Michael Vick about that. It's a not an issue of fear. Please stop with this crap.

#19     Feb 10, 2012
  10. I actually approached you as not some redneck with the internet, but as someone ready for a real display of your issues. Clearly, I was mistaken, bruh:D

#20     Feb 10, 2012