Black Every Day?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nitro, Mar 17, 2008.

1. If they print eur then shorting eur could make sense. If no eur printing and no GR deal, then france and germany would pay from their stock markets. It is negative for the canadian dollar, positive for European currencies such as Swedish. How about long swedish, short canadian?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    #21     Jun 29, 2015
  2. Nassim today : The EUR exch rate is the vindication of Fat Tony's Green lumber fallacy. "Greece and the EUR are not the same "ting"". Am still long EUR.

#22     Jun 29, 2015
  3. nitro

nitro

"Greece gets little sympathy from poorer neighbors"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102797165

All of Europe is against Greece. Mark my words. Greece exits EU. What it does after that is a total mystery. Run to Putin?

#23     Jun 29, 2015
  4. i960

i960

0.85?! Cmon man.

#24     Jun 29, 2015
  5. nitro

nitro

#25     Jun 30, 2015
  6. nitro

nitro

US Futures: SIFs_dont_want_to_hear_it.jpg

#26     Jun 30, 2015
  7. nitro

nitro

#27     Jul 1, 2015
  8. I take it you're bearish, along with Surf?

#28     Jul 1, 2015
  9. nitro

nitro

I hold no positions in SIFs. I currently have no idea where the SPX "FV" is. I do know that a very large % of the gains from 666 to 2130 have been easy money policy. But if they took that punch bown away, I am not sure where SPX would land. I am working on resurrecting my old SPX model.

But what is going on in Greece and what is going on in the weak EU contries, along with Puerto Rico and Japan are beginning to show cracks in the foundation. Who knows, maybe trillions is the new billions, so this stuff is not that important.

#29     Jul 1, 2015
  10. Fundlord

Fundlord

Whats your take on the large gains in stock markets around the world today ?

Especially ASX200 hit more than 2% gain at its high today.

If their is an impending crash wouldn't all these markets start selling off big time ? Or is it just a waiting matter ?

I went long this morning but closed out my trades because in my gut I feel something bad is going to happen, even my barber is talking about the greek default :eek::eek::eek:

#30     Jul 1, 2015