black culture

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sublime-scalper, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Ummm... can you link me to a post where I tell Pabst or anyone else that they can't participate in this thread?

Anyhow, I don't much need to keep posting here, if you'd rather debate this issue without my distractions. Everything changed for me when we discovered that you're a genius. I'm now more interested in the contrast between your astronomical IQ and your dyslogia, which may indicate that you're a savant.

#51     Jan 24, 2007
  2. Sam321

Sam321

American society is off the hook. If young blacks are still influenced by race pimps blaming the standard hardships of life on “The Man,” then it’s their own problem.

#52     Jan 24, 2007
  3. The 15yo black kid who jacks your wife in the parking lot has never been a victim of slavery, Jim Crowe or racial predjudice.

He's never heard of Rosa Parks. MLK is just the name of boulavard running through the 'hood.

He robs and thugs because every boy he knows also robs and thugs. He's a fatherless truant who's so intellectually underdeveloped that you'd think he's retarded. He doesn't hate you because you're white (that'll come later after he leaves prison). He'd drop you just as easy if you were another teenaged black kid.

#53     Jan 24, 2007
  4. let me guess... you're white, right?

Unreal that people can still be this ignorant. This blanket statement basically says it all. Could anyone possibly believe in this crap? The only people who might credit this kind of statement is the type of robot who would say something like 'I have a problem with Americans of non-European descent'.

The whole (appropriate and timely) argument and discussion about when and if blacks in America will step up and take responsibility for their own actions is derailed by ignorant, bigoted comments like this one.

#54     Jan 24, 2007
  5. Sam321

Sam321

It's not about racial prejudice.

Young blacks are victims of parents constantly telling them they are kept down because they are black. The youth is wasted on the young, but the aged curse the young with generational ignorance and selfishness.

#55     Jan 24, 2007
  6. This is debatable: and what I mean is that it could properly be debated. I agree that a lot of blacks are probably caught up in a cycle of blame and are missing the fact that any individual can transcend whatever shackles hold them by sheer force of will, something that is not possible if you are blaming others for your situation. Your comment is a positive contribution to the debate.

My objection is to the idiotic statement

"15 year-old black kids have never been victims of racial prejudice."

which could only be made by a pathetic piece of shit like our resident S & P-fuckup, moderator-privilege-losing, trading-return-bullshitting scumbag, Pabst the Great, who has now taken to referring to himself in the third person. This is doubly disgusting coming from someone who has admitted that he is racially prejudiced.

If you require an explanation as to why this is the most bigoted, stupid, borderline-retarded, ignorant, thoughtless and just plain wrong statement that could possibly be made in context of this argument, then I am sorry to say it but you are in his camp and deserve whatever fate you suffer.

#56     Jan 24, 2007
  7. Gee Nikiepoo looks like you lost your cool. Just one post after saying you wouldn't respond to my threads. A liar as well, eh? Interesting.

I live with blacks, you don't. A teenage black living in an American city HARDLY KNOWS ANY WHITE PEOPLE.

Chicago has 1.3 million blacks. There's neighborhoods in Chicago where the nearest white is 3 miles away. These kids know only black family, black schoolmates, black teachers, black music, black cops, black (or Korean, lol) store owners, black busdrivers and black barbers. These days with video games, BET, and L.A. gang movie dvd's, black kids don't even know whites through the medium of network TV. The only thing they know about whites is that they're wealthy and live in another world somewhere across town..

In your Canadian dream world you think these kids saw their mom raped on the plantation by the white boss. Have you ever even VISITED an American ghetto?

Caribbean cities suffer from violent crime at the same rate as America's inner cities. No white folks to blame there. Ever vacation in Jamaica Nik? Did you stay at the Club Med with the armed guards patrolling the beach or did you mix it up with the boyz in Kingston? Score ganga on the corner? I bet........

#57     Jan 25, 2007
  8. Do you mean this statement? Does this appear to you to be me saying 'I won't respond to your posts'? I was waiting for your response. I guess you're just too fucking stupid to understand this.
    so anyhow...
    okay... let's see what else..
    I thought you said you LIVED WITH BLACKS. Now you're saying that all blacks know about the whites is that they live a world away. So which is it? Do you live with them or do you live a world away? A millionaire trader like you (as you claim) lives in the inner city among them?
    Of all the things I know about you (and I know a lot about you just from reading the garbage you have posted here, by viewing your bogus calls in the S & P thread and by the fact that they revoked your mod privileges after 48 hours on the job), the one thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that I had travelled more before I was 21 than you have now or ever will in your life. I have been to more American cities than you will ever visit. I had been to more countries in the world before my 21st birthday than you will ever see. I have been to Jamaica about 6 times, always Negril though, never K. Every time I visited there, I just booked a ticket and landed at MoBay, got out of the aircraft and hired a car, went to Negril, got out of the car and wandered down to the beach and then met some people and hooked up with a guesthouse. Since I'm not a racist cock like you, I was always treated with respect and I never had any problems there (disclaimer - this was a while ago when the exchange was $1=$J 4).

Every time you fail to disavow your racism with me, you always cite the fact that I live in Toronto where there are no blacks (it is impossible to say how you could believe this while simultaneously knowing that Toronto is THE MOST ETHNICALLY DIVERSE CITY IN THE WORLD, but I have stopped trying to figure out how you come up with the crap you post), and that your experience in Chicago maps on to every black person in America. I tried a long time ago to explain to you that your approach to blacks, informed by your bad experiences with inner city blacks in Chicago, does not necessarily map onto all blacks. There are rural blacks, urban blacks, educated blacks, rich ones, poor ones, half blacks, octoroons, tall blacks, genius blacks, CEO blacks, labourer blacks, great grandmother blacks, single parent blacks, murderer blacks, black infants, black heroes, black villains. You paint all blacks with the same brush. This is known as racial prejudice. You have somehow decided that your experience of Chicago inner-city blacks generalizes to blacks not only in the United States, but people of Afro descent ALL OVER THE WORLD. You have said this too many times to be counted.

This is known as racial prejudice. People like you should be locked into a cage with others of your ilk, and allowed to feed off of each other, like the animals you are. Your dear friend spect-hater argues for sterilization of American blacks because they are inferior to whites. In fact the ones who should be sterilized are people like you, and I believe there will come a day when those with maladaptive traits which make a person more likely, IMO, to engage in criminal behaviour (in your case, dragging a young black girl behind a pickup) may be forbidden to breed. I am sorry I won't be alive to see it.

(Note - ok, that was a bit of a rhetorical flight of fancy... you'll forgive me for that. Certainly the world would be a better place if Pabst does not manage to breed).

It's hard work to treat everyone like an individual, judging them not by the colour of their skin. I know it's hard work because it is hard for me. You don't have the strength of character necessary to do the job.

That is all. Back to your lynching photos.

---------------------------------------

Sorry to the rest here. Pabst does not deserve to engage in this debate since he has stated openly that he is a racist. To me, if you say that you hate black people, what can you contribute to the debate?

I hope the rest of you can have a nice constructive debate about the lack of responsibility shown by black leaders in America.

#58     Jan 25, 2007
  9. Your idiocy increases. I've repeatedly made the statement, "IMO 40% of blacks are assholes." That leaves 60% as nice, quasi-law abiding people. How's that racist? Am I not allowed to have MY opinion. Or in your delusional world are blacks criminals because guys like Pabst make them so? Get a clue.

True, Toronto is quite diverse, Asian wise. Chicago has more blacks than ALL OF CANADA!

Are you even aware of the disparity between crime rates in Toronto and the U.S?

"Between 1997 and 2002, the murder rate held steady at 24 murders per million people in Toronto -- while, in 2002, Chicago experienced 229 murders per million people.

Between 2001 and 2002, violent crimes dropped 4.8% in Toronto to 70 per million people -- while Chicago experienced 16,000 violent crimes per million people. "

http://www.tcf.ca/vital_signs/vitalsigns2003/safety.html

Chicago is SAFE compared to most smaller, blacker U.S. cities.

Here in Miami the murder rate is 2.5 times that of Chicago meaning that the rate here is twenty five times Toronto's.

Who commits murder in Miami-Dade? Is it the Cubans who come here on rafts with nothing more than the clothes on their backs? Nope. Like every where else in the U.S., the vast majority of crime here is committed by American educated, welfare subsidized, U.S. blacks.

Blaming black leadership is akin to blaming Timothy Leary for the actions of the Manson family. The average black criminal tends to not read Al Sharpton's comments in the New York Times.......

#59     Jan 25, 2007
  10. OK nik,

I don't know who things work in Canada, but here in Chicago I would guess it's a bit different. The problem nowadays mostly stems from rap. Rap, as I said before, essentially promotes being a thug. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of good rap that doesn't do that, but most of the mainstream does. Either way, with rap being so popular now, there are a lot more ignorant ass kids trying to be gangsters. It's all about their search for identity. I live on a little bit north of Chicago. It's historically a very nice area. But gangs are making their way here, and they aren't all black. Obviously there are Hispanic gangs, but there's been a recent rise with asian gangs (selling ice), Assyrian "Kings" (selling weed, X, and other pills), and then the whites (who have just sold themselves). the worst part about this is this shit takes place in middle-class suburbs. so the reason these kids sell drugs and form gangs isnt because it's a "necessity" but rather because it gives them IDENTITY. ive met plenty of the aforementioned people, and I would like to think I have a decent idea about this. So, f- rap.

#60     Jan 25, 2007