black culture

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sublime-scalper, Jan 23, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

wow , acronym has quoted one of my post..... im realized..:D

#41     Jan 24, 2007
  2. I believe I've asked you before Nik to link or post any quote of mine that's "racist." IOW's can you show a post where I've claimed Blacks to be genetically inferior, where I've condoned prejudice or where I've degraded blacks.

Until you can demonstrate "racism" on the part of Pabst (who lives in both Chicago's INNER city and in America's fastest growing Black county (Broward, Fl) I will continue to say FUCK YOU everytime you post.

You're in a snit because someone who's interacted with more blacks than you as a Canadian has ever seen would dare say that nearly half of all blacks are "assholes". Given that nearly half of all American black males have at one time or another been jailed or incarcerated I'd say my statement is quantifiable.

#42     Jan 24, 2007
  3. These are the types of idiotic assertions you tend to make self rightously straight faced. It's clear you're ignorant in regard to statistics.

A sample of ET member attributes (interested or trading markets/computer literacy/able to write and read messages on a public forum) without doubt places even the inane and insane ET sample into a higher IQ sphere than the general population. Use your freakin' head.

#43     Jan 24, 2007
  4. I remember someone posted this website link elsewhere about a discussion of comparing AIDS & HIV statistics by race and ethnicity.

http://www.avert.org/usastatr.htm

I think the debate was that blacks were more likely to get HIV infections.

Someone than explained that whites are more likely to get HIV infections via homosexual activities.

Blacks are more likely to get it via drug use or heterosexual activities.

There's were other links to statistics but I can't remember the name of the discussion forum where I saw it at.

Another stats posted elsewhere about drug use in Seattle...

Whites are more likely to use drugs while at the same time take more precautions not to get infections et cetera.

Basically more whites are using drugs while blacks are more likely to get arrested and become a casuality of the drug use.

Blacks are more likely to get longer prison terms for the same crimes that whites commit.

Whites are more likely to commit "white collar" crimes than blacks.

I do remember once in my high school some students did some statistical work to explore sterotyping.

Blacks were seen as more problematic.

However, whites used drugs more often while blacks were caught more often.

Hispanics had more unprotected sex.

Black students were more likely to get into physical fights while white students were more likely to write threatening letters to other students.

There was a lot of other stats but the one I remember the most was that blacks were more likely to report a hate crime against other cultures including hate crimes against whites.

This leads me into my next comments.

While in college (at a big ten school) I witness a hate crime amongst some friends at a party.

When the police showed up...most of the whites denied seeing anything even though most of them were encouraging the fight by cheering.

Yet, most of the blacks told the police exactly what they saw...

A black guy beating a white guy and yelling racial slurs.

Do blacks have more fear of the police than whites?

If I don't say anything I will be harassed or arrested.

Do whites have more fear of blacks?

If I say anything they are going to get me.

I think we just have a generation (going back two generations) where all ethnic groups in the United States are developing some serious internal problems.

To pretend its a black thing only or to pretend there's not a problem in the black community...

All are equally guilty.

Mark

#44     Jan 24, 2007
  5. Errrrr... either you're trying to be funny or you're even more stupid than I thought.

Is this a joke?

#45     Jan 24, 2007
  6. I would prefer it if you stopped responding to my posts, as I have had the courtesy to do with you.

It's an open forum and you are free to do what you want (except moderate or call S & P tops :) ). This is a just an informal request.

#46     Jan 24, 2007
  7. As Ron Burgundy would say,
    Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

#47     Jan 24, 2007
  8. Dude, you've mentioned my screen name in over TWENTY threads that I haven't even posted in! A tad obsessed, eh?

#48     Jan 24, 2007
  9. Well, let's call it 4 for the sake of accuracy, and I only mention your name when the member I'm responding to is someone of your ilk - contraray to what you may think, there aren't that many of you out there. There are plenty of people who think there is a problem with blacks in America, but your 'thoughts' go beyond that, don't they.

How about this - I'll stop mentioning your name in posts if you stop responding to mine. Deal?

#49     Jan 24, 2007
  10. wtf is wrong with your logic??? it's not YOUR thread *I* started it, who are you to tell people not to participate in the threads that *I* start?? and i welcome anyone here who can provide a thoughtful response to the discussion... as opposed acting like trash and making personal attacks because you don't like someone elses thoughts... so, please conform and have some class, articulate a thoughtful position on the topic and abandon your trailer park flaming tactics, leave your personal conflicts out of this thread, or leave!!! your position is antithecal to mine...fine! i can accept that, and furthermore i can accept that without talking superfluous shit to you because im not fond of your thoughts....THAT is ignorant.... instead of acting like a jerry springer walk on, why don't you try talking about WHY you disagree with me, im simply trying to open a dialogue about a problem which either directly or indirectly affects all of us here in the usa...although i anticipated that some idiot would come in and make insults because of the controversial nature of the topic...

#50     Jan 24, 2007