black culture

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sublime-scalper, Jan 23, 2007.

1. clacy

clacy

I agree. Unfortunately political correctness has run a muck in the US. I am so afraid of being perceived as "insensitive" to minorities, that I tend to use the preferred nomenclature of the day.

#21     Jan 23, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

not only did it backfire on him taking on LUDA ( ludicris ), but it made mr. Cadillac grills go quadruple platinum and put luda's face in front of every home in the nation... I guess Luda should've bought him a nice bling bling for xmas... Like they say even bad publicity is good publicity....

#22     Jan 23, 2007
  3. I'm disappointed, AAA. You've read enough of my posts to know that I am by no means a knee-jerk PC multi-culti whiner. I have openly and repeatedly stated that I am with Bill Cosby on this, and that blacks in America need to step up and take responsibility for their own situation. I am not interested in getting deeply involved in this discussion with the bigots on these boards. A year or two back, I patiently tried to explain the problems involved with generalizing from the the bad behaviour of one member of a group and letting the feelings of hate and outrage engendered by his actions infect your feelings about the whole group. I tried to explain that is is very difficult to continue to treat each individual of the group as if they were starting with a clean slate, and much easier to just fall into the lazy-minded habit of viewing them through the filter of your hatred for particular members. I said that it is sometimes hard work to do unto others. I was greeted with jeers and asked if I would trust a black man in a dark alley. The fact that these people allow their infection to cloud their interactions with the young black mom who they see in the street is of no matter to them. Witness the almost comically ridiculous statements that come from some of these people, like '56% of all black people are assholes' or more disturbing ones like 'I have something against non-white Americans in general', both statements made on these boards.

None of this made much of an impression on the bigots here. This is why I have zero interest in debating the issue of black accountability in America, even though there is a lot to be debated. The only responses I am going to get are from the KKK guys here.

My comments here are based on the post which was deleted, which show this ass to be a virulent racist, in the mold of Pabst and spect-hater. If you didn't see it, no problem. It was some of the worst I have seen here, and we have seen some pretty blatant racist posts. Basically 'fucking blacks, why did the southerners bring them here, I wish they were all dead, 90% of them are lazy murdering morons'.

#23     Jan 23, 2007
  4. Profile For traderNik

Date Registered: 04-22-02

Total Posts: 2279 (1.31 posts per day)

lol...hope you can multiply shares * price per share better than this would indicate.

Better luck next time.

#24     Jan 23, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Man, the PC police are jerks here are they not? You simply shalt not talk about certain things, you might not agree with the official line.

Here is a list of leftist economic shitholes around the planet: North Korea, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam, all modern universities, and Black neighborhoods in the US. Black culture is screwed up. Go figure.

I met a black gal from the caribbean. She was educated in a public school there, she knew manners, she had a real command of the language, she was not paranoiac about capitalism, she had a skill and worked here, she did not hate whiteys like me, she was a delightful person to be around. It's the culture that makes the difference. It needs discussion.

The left does not want black culture discussed or improved. They want to stir up racism in the black community and make money for the trial lawyers that support them, and man do they need those black votes. If black culture was fixed in the US the democrats would be pushed so far back we would be pumping air to them. The Democrats need that welfare based poverty cycle to maintain their weak little grip on the steering wheel of the culture. The civil rights attorneys are so effective that nobody will hire blacks. You see a black applicant, you see Jesse Jackson about 10 years behind him with a big grin on his face, you make excuses.

#25     Jan 23, 2007
  6. that is a crock of shit and you know it...and if you DONT know it, then not only is stupidity your problem, but also illiteracy.. the only critical difference from my first post which was deleted by mods, to the second, was that i know several ambitious, industrious, talented, and intellegent blacks, and there are certainly execeptions, but this observation was to serve as a universally valid generalization.... i have black friends, in fact after i got kicked out of boarding school, i went to a nearly all black inner city school, which has in part given rise to my opinion, before that, i thought all of the typical pc bullshit that you are supposed to think, BEFORE i had a firsthand exposure to their community...i eventually went back to boardng school and my god was i thankful... i have black friends that have the same opinion as i do, although theyd never admit it to any other black person, and not to anyone who wasnt a close trusted friend, bc it would label them as being self hating racists, when in fact they are the only beacons of lucidity within the black community... im not someone who is so ignorant as to hate someone based on their pigment..and llike i said, this is a CULTRAL issue, not a racial issue, in this case, the CULTURE is based on the race...consequently, the racial component is secondary...

you know what? liberalism ,might just work in america if not for the black community.... as it does in sweeden and canada, 2 of the highest standards of living in the WORLD, very liberal, and functional...hmmm, what is the diff btwn our population and theirs??? although its not my prefferential political climate( or any other kind of climate for that matter), the theoretical foundation of liberalism works ALOT better if you eliminate the bottom 20%....the nations with the highest standard of living are canada, norway, and sweeden.... virtually no blacks as a substantial proportion of the population.... you tell me...

#26     Jan 23, 2007
  7. For real? That is f#cked up, that everybody doesnt have the christian spirit to do the work of jesus, where every man is a brother.

I try not to be sarcastic, you know......i cant help it:(:D

#27     Jan 24, 2007
  8. Oh man, so true. A local convenience store here is owned by Haitian immigrants, and they are regularly berated by guess who? Yep, "African Americans" who resent the success of their so-called brothers.

#28     Jan 24, 2007
  9. Just wanted to let everyone know that after having his thread deleted, sublime-s has revealed that he has very recently scored a 154 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test. I believe this result puts him well within the genius range and based on my understanding of Mensa admission requirements, represents a score at the 99.98th percentile of the population - a shocking result.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1336994#post1336994

Given these facts, I think we must consider the possibility that his statement, 'frikin blacks, I wish the sutherners [sic] had left them in Africa', may not be what it seems. Perhaps we should give him a hearing here instead of assuming that his spelling and grammatical errors and profane language represent cognitive impairment or the inability to formulate a credible argument.

Of course the post from which this quote is taken has been deleted but we could ask Baron whether it's still accessible to him.

#29     Jan 24, 2007

10. yeah, i've always been good at testing....and i believe your figures with regard to percentile are inaccurate, but not certain...you are obviously more worried about it than i....

the above post would suggest that short term memory is not your strongest cognitive ability

comprehension isn't one of your proclivities either , otherwise you would have seen that the vast majority of participants on this thread agree with my point...and noone else assumes my spelling and grammatical errors imply cognitive impairment....thats because we all have real lives and dont treat fucking elitetrader as if it were letter of intent....as for the profane language- you have obviously never been to a mensa meeting, whereas i attended one this last sunday evening, and i can tell you with utter certainty that profanity is in no way considered to be an unacceptable or improper form of communication

but then this would damage your credibility and reveal how you have now lied/ad-libed for the 3-4th time about the contents of that post....

is don lapree over already? presumably we'll hear back from you in the next few hours after the ''trade your way to financial freedom'' infomercial (the one which prompted you to find this website) is over...

until then....

#30     Jan 24, 2007