Black criminality in the USA and Europe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Sep 19, 2011.

Black crime: why?

1. Black prisoners are the victim. The legal system discriminates against them by wrongly finding them

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. The reasons for the huge black prison population are primarily genetic

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. The reasons are primarily cultural and/or economic

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Consdering educated and gainfully employed blacks have low incarceration rates the answer is clear imo

#11     Sep 19, 2011
  2. Yes, lower college admissions standards and print degrees as necessary. Give them extra money for school and lower admission standards based on race instead of scholastic achievement. Then force white people to hire them at the threat of prosecution, and keep them from being fired by way of "racial discrimination" suits. Clearly the answer. Never forget, it's our great strength. This diversity MUST work!

#12     Sep 19, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Frankly, Jakie, I wonder about your genetic make up. You're not from Tennessee or Kentucky, are you?

#13     Sep 19, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Clear" as in whatever the liberal platform says it is?

What a dope.

#14     Sep 19, 2011
  5. I was actually thinking about this the other day and I think I have a good answer. Its NLP (also known as neuro linguistic programming).

When I was little, black people used to use the word "bad" for the word good. For instance...they would say something like "Hey man, thats a baaaaad jacket" meaning they liked the jacket. So then subconsciously, they think bad things are good because they have linked the word bad with something that is good so if someone was telling them "its bad to rob a liquor store" somewhere in their programmed subconscious, they are thinking its good to rob a liquor store.

Today they still use words like that but the words have been changed a bit. "Dope" for instance. Everyone knows dope is drugs, so when someone says "Hey man, that car is "dope" they link dope with something good, so then when they are offered drugs (dope) they think thats a good thing.

"Player" is another word. Player is associated with a game. Games are fun, so they associate have sex with lots of women better than marriage because games are fun so getting married and "not being a player" means you are not having fun so thats why so many black fathers are not in their kids lives.

Then you have other words like "sick" and "ill" which are also meant to be positive in their language. People that use all those words are basically neurolinguistically programming themselves to be criminals.

I've also seen white kids go bad when mocking the way black people talk and using their speech patterns. First they talk normally, then they use some of those words and accents to mock black people, but without knowing it, they are programming themselves to do bad and before they know it, they are using that type of language all the time and then they will commit crimes too.

#15     Sep 19, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

It ain't "player"; it's "playa".

#16     Sep 19, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Hmmmm. Let me think about that.................... Nope, I don't think that's it. :D

#17     Sep 19, 2011
  8. Eight

Eight

Blacks have accepted life on Inner City Reservations with welfare as their income, and allowed the destruction of their families... their leftist leaders would settle for nothing less.. who cares much what their incarceration rate is or how they are doing? They vote for it and they get it! Best thing is to stay the f%^k away from them..

Hillary will be around soon enough trying to speak like Ghetto Folk and blaming Whitey for the conditions on the Rez... and telling us that if Blacks couldn't vote for her, well, anything might happen!! They might riot and burn our houses down or something!! [while she stands in the background with Jessie Jackemup and that big reason-defying grin of hers]

#18     Sep 19, 2011
  9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#19     Sep 19, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Now wait just a minute....

Do you suppose that he could be....Dot Boy? What was that guys nick? Omega-Point? Something like that?

Man, the similarities are eerie and it would explain why he cannot mention his vocation. They way he digs for personal information of members. They way he digs through old posts. His slaveish dependence on the flawed wordview of Barrack Obama.

That guy was supposed to have been banned. I think for posting somebody's personal information in P&R. I could be wrong on that.

Has a banned member crawled back in with a new account? This would be his 3rd account. OmegaPoint, RangeRover, AK-47. These guys were never here simultaneously. They behave similarly. The guy in his current incarnation would rather die than relate some fact regarding his life.

But if it were true why would Joe let him stay?

Hmmm. Need to cogitate and collate.

#20     Sep 19, 2011