Black Crime Of The Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Not a heck of lot different than the massacre in India except here everyone thankfully survived. NATURALLY the SoFla media is hesitant to mention the race of the perps even though they are identified on video and still at large. Needless to say if you're in a SoFla Dunkin Donuts and you see some boyzz in hoodies enter you may want to preemptively reach for your gun.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localn...aper/2008/11/26/1126dunkindonutsshooting.html

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-1127dunkindonuts-robbery,0,3033235.story

2. :eek:

3. Wow that is crazy, but happens more than people think. Florida is a state that allows citizens to carry concealed weapons, and incidents like that show why it is important for citizens to be able to defend themselves. The criminals could have easily succeeded in executing everyone in the store.

When I was taking a class to get my Concealed Pistol License, a police officer who was moonlighting by teaching the class, told us details of a nearby party store that was robbed. The clerks were killed instantly and people who entered the store were killed. The robbers even tried to kill people in the parking lot, who were fortunate enough to pull away fast enough.

I pass that party store everyday and its in an otherwise peaceful suburb. The robbers were from elsewhere and purposefully picked an easy target.

4. Mercor

Mercor

A Wal-Mart worker died after being trampled when hundreds of shoppers smashed through the doors of a Long Island store Friday morning, police and witnesses said.

The 34-year-old employee, a temporary maintenance worker, tried to hold back the unruly crowds just after the Valley Stream store opened at 5 a.m.

Witnesses said the surging throngs of shoppers knocked the man down. He fell and was stepped on. As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him

"He was bum-rushed by 200 people," said Jimmy Overby, 43, a co-worker. "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too...I literally had to fight people off my back."

Before police shut down the store, eager shoppers streamed past emergency crews as they worked furiously to save the store clerk's life.

"They were working on him, but you could see he was dead, said Halcyon Alexander, 29. "People were still coming through."

Only a few stopped.

"They're savages," said shopper Kimberly Cribbs, 27. "It's sad. It's terrible."

This photo was taken moments before the Wal-Mart store opened.

5. It's the superassclown American Left that produced these super criminals, a generation of psychopaths. The Democrats gave Blacks money in the 30's and they all switched to voting Democrat. Since then they have sued the private sector to keep blacks out of the good jobs that would lead to them eventually becoming more conservative and instead blacks either have welfare [crime subsidy] or a public sector job.. the welfare has destroyed the black family pretty muchly. A survey done by the NAACP revealed that older black's biggest problem was their grandchildren!! Without a father in the house and growing up in crime subsidized neighborhoods, black kids are psychopaths, in some Mexican neighborhoods in Southern California they practically shoot on sight....

6. the welfare has destroyed the black family pretty muchly.

-------------------------------------------

The part of welfare that destroyed black families is when the rules were changed (maybe in the 60's?) that disqualified receipients if a male was living in the home.

Basically, the mother had to kick the father out in order to qualify for welfare, how dumb is that? I can understand the reasoning of not offering assistance to a mother who has an unemployed male living in the home, times were different for blacks and employement but the consequences destroyed the black family.

7. I'd like to add one more thought. The projects, this is the only place we classify citizens by income. By this I mean, if you make too much money, you have to move. Imagine getting kicked out of your burb home cause you make too much for your zip code.

8. It makes me wonder if they were not trying to create a revolutionary underclass...

9. If you are white and live in Delray Beach, or even visit there, you are f*cking crazy...

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe the mob ugh crowd thought it was another Rodney King "parade".

#10     Nov 30, 2008