Black couple gives birth to blonde blue eyed baby

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MohdSalleh, Jul 20, 2010.

1. riddler

riddler

this reminds me of my chinese friend Chang. he and his chinese wife were having a baby and were all excited. when the baby was finally born it was half black. he names it "sum tin wong "

#11     Jul 20, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Has it even dawned on him yet that his ole lady has been riding someone else bologna pony?

#12     Jul 21, 2010
  3. "But other experts believe there's a much simpler explanation: Nmachi is an albino, and the first doctor who said she wasn't had it wrong. The Queen Mary Hospital spokesperson says this is a possibility, noting that that doctor is an expert in obstetrics, not genetic disorders.

The confusion over Nmachi's condition is likely because many people believe all albinos exhibit similar symptoms.

Professor Ian Jackson, an expert in melanocytes -- cells that produce pigment -- at the British Medical Research Council's Human Genetics Unit, points out that there are four types of albinism, all of which allow different levels of coloring to develop in the skin, hair and eyes. "In type 2 cases, which it looks like this girl has, we see creamy skin and yellow or light brown hair, which sometimes darkens with age," he told AOL News."
    http://www.aolnews.com/science/arti...ack-brits-birth-white-blue-eyed-baby/19561047

#13     Jul 21, 2010
  4. riddler

riddler

i saw a black baby that was born with gold teeth.

#14     Jul 22, 2010
  5. now you know where white people came from

#15     Jul 22, 2010
  6. Nope...

#16     Jul 23, 2010