Black conservative woman with Romney sign thrown out of MSNBC pavillion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 7, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? Obviously you didn't comprehend the question.

"...you claimed there was no AA in the healthcare industry. How is eliminating it going to "fuck" you then?"

#11     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

+1 what the hell are true free market conservatives supposed to do?

Sorry that we wont make a different set of rules for different people and involve more government....

The fact of the matter is that nothing has changed with the democratic party, they simply went from enacting racist laws towards one group prior to the 1960's to enacting racist laws towards another group after the 1960's, and for some reason white liberals are all too happy to oblige in racism against themselves.

#12     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 110

#13     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Riiiiight, that's why. What can't you wrap your head around.. you can't be against racism when you support AA without being a total hypocrite. So why don't you quit jumping from thread to thread spamming RACIST at everyone. Cause YOU are a racist yourself.

There is a little thing called the 14th Amendment which grants all citizens equality under law.. ALL citizens. It needs to be enforced and that right there is the end of it. The government can't pass laws that discriminate between citizens and yet we have AA, go figure. In the private sector there is no way to legislate away racism or discrimination without violating the rights that we all share as citizens of the USA.

#14     Sep 7, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

You mean the racist history of the Democratic Party? I don't think he is a Democrat. In fact, I know he isn't a Democrat. You are, and you are the only one trying to divorce yourself from it's racist history. But then we don't give you much credit for being bright around here.

#15     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Thanks for openly admitting you were an affirmative action baby.

Competent people don't need those racist programs.

#16     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's almost exactly what I thought to myself when I read RCG's nonsense.
    He's busted - again.

#17     Sep 7, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

I wonder how RCG survived the black abortion gulags set up by the Democrats.

#18     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pure dumb luck.

#19     Sep 7, 2012
  10. Easy to explain , you don't get all those perks like WIC etc etc if you have an abortion.

With a baby you have an excuse for the next 18 years.

#20     Sep 7, 2012