Black conservative woman with Romney sign thrown out of MSNBC pavillion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Black female conservative with Romney sign thrown out of MSNBC pavillion.

Starting to see a pattern here, they refuse to cover any of the speeches by minorities at the RNC convention, now this, i guess reality is a real damper on their repeated false charges of racism.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yIkgAruYNEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. There will always be a couple who get confused and act/vote against their best interest.

Pocahontas.

3. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed, the entire democratic party seems to be full of black people who got screwed, and vote against their best interest.

All you really need to do is look at the effort liberals go to in order to attack black conservatives to realise which party is really out to fuck them.

4. Yeah, the GOP wants to end AA and CR65. I can see clearly who is out to fuck me.

5. But the GOP has done a great job, seriously, of convincing their followers that they are really going to help them. When 99% don't make enough money to even qualify for tax cuts from Romney. Good job convincing those who don't seem to good with math.

6. No one, including YOU, deserves any special treatment by law. Fuck AA.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

But you claimed there was no AA in the healthcare industry. How is eliminating it going to "fuck" you then?

8. They actually found the One Black female conservative in the whole nation? That's quite a feat in itself.

9. Slippery slope, I have made good choices, but the simple idea that anyone wants to take us back to where segregation was the norm is out to fuck me, no question.

10. Another conservative trying to divorce himself from history, good luck with that.

#10     Sep 7, 2012