Black Congressman: Military base will capsize Guam

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FuturesGamer, Apr 1, 2010.

1. \

Come on Hep C didnt' turn him into a dumbass. He was born one.

#11     Apr 1, 2010
  2. fhl

fhl

Referring to the man's racial heritage and ethnicity as trivial may be offensive to some.

#12     Apr 1, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Thinking of his skin tone as a key to understanding his ethnicity may be offensive to some.

Let me put it this way:

Red State Congressman: Military base will capsize Guam
    Georgia Congressman: Military base will capsize Guam
    Southern Congressman: Military base will capsize Guam
    Democratic Congressman: Military base will capsize Guam

I bet you like the fourth one best, am I right?

#13     Apr 1, 2010
  4. My retort would have been "Well since the Japanese were unable to sink it during WWII I think we're safe senator"

#14     Apr 1, 2010
  5. How about ignorant fool of the same party that wants to manage your health care?

#15     Apr 1, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

If i had started a study saying "blacks are extremely intelligent" would you have had a problem with it? Why is it that race baiters such as yourself always have a problem with mentioning a persons race, even when there is not a preconcieved negative quality which comes with it?

It is like when someone says blacks like fried chicken, and all you liberals dive down someones throat and crucify the person. Is liking fried chicken a negative? Be honest here, if i say something like "blacks are proven to be extremely intelligent" would you consider that racist? Here is a better example as i know the way you guys will respond, what if i said "most brown people are muslims" would that be racist? I never make verbal gaffs on this site which you guys would deem racism because i am forced to live in a society in which PC police run the show, but i really dont understand the way people like you operate. What if i was to say "white people are less black than black people" would that make me a racist? If you ever hang out with/become friend with colored people you will realise they are far less sensitive then white liberals.

I suggest you go out in public and find a few friends who are colored, and realise that the majority of the population does not think the way you do, and does not try to pull the race card every single chance they get. Take a job in sales, or find some colored friends in any major city center and deal with the fact that people of different cultures can take a joke, and dont think like you. You will realise that the vast majority of people can take a fucking joke.

The funny thing is that liberals like you have become exactly the person they profess to be against, it is now you guys who are the biggots, calling every single human being you see a racist, is the exact same biggotry you profess to be against.

P.S. i stole the fried chicken analogy from Rearden as it was a very good analogy, sorry Rearden.

#16     Apr 1, 2010
  7. You're too gracious.

Whenever I make any kind of political/ideological point and someone likes what I said enough to repeat it, I'd never feel plagiarized or anything like that at all. It's quite the opposite- I'm <b>glad</b> when this happens. Whenever more people become willing to think like I do, the world becomes a better place. :D

#17     Apr 1, 2010
  8. You cannot be THAT clueless... Was that ever a danger that you thought about saying that?

#18     Apr 1, 2010
  9. cstfx

cstfx

And these are the people you trust to make policy? God help us. (wait, there is no God)

#19     Apr 1, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

As far as i know not much of anything that is imlpied over the internet is a "danger" why would you imply such a thing? The only danger in the sentence i have quoted is the danger of seeming totally illiterate.

#20     Apr 1, 2010