Black Capitol Police officers say DC rioters repeatedly used N-word

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

upload_2021-1-12_15-46-1.png

Black Capitol Police officers say they were attacked by “racist a– terrorists” during the riots — some of whom repeatedly called them the N-word, according to a report.

Two officers described being subjected to racial abuse — including slurs — during Wednesday’s chaos that left five people dead, including one of their colleagues, BuzzFeed reported.

“I got called [an N-word] 15 times today,” one of the officers, who is a veteran of the force, recalled yelling once the pro-Trump mob dispersed, the outlet reported.

Another officer, who is a newer recruit, described being forced to engage in hand-to-hand combat with the rioters, some of whom hurled Blue Lives Matter flags at them.

“We were telling them to back up and get away and stop, and they’re telling us, they are on our side, and they’re doing this for us, and they’re saying this as I’m getting punched in my face by one of them,” he told the outlet.

“We were getting pepper sprayed in the face by those protesters, I’m not going to even call them protestors, by those domestic terrorists,” said the officer.

The older cop reportedly said that it’s been downplayed how sophisticated that the mob of Trump supporters were.

“That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” he told the outlet.

He said they had radios, two-way communicators and earpieces in addition to homemade explosives and pipe bombs.

“These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the officer told BuzzFeed.

Once they finally contained the violence, the veteran cop said a wave of emotion came over him.

“I sat down with one of my buddies, another black guy, and tears just started streaming down my face,” he told BuzzFeed.

“I said, ‘what the f–k, man? Is this America? What the f–k just happened? I’m so sick and tired of this s–t.”

In the middle of the Rotunda, he began to shout out to no one in particular yelling, “These are racist ass terrorists.”

“I cried for about 15 minutes and I just let it out,” he told the news outlet.

Cuddles and Ricter like this.
  2. So much winning....

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I'm shocked.I never would have thought Trump supporters would be racists.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Damn.

5. LacesOut

LacesOut

So you approve right Tony?
    You love calling blacks racial epithets.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You have me mistaken for a Trump supporter.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

MAGAtards are racists? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell ya!

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I couldn't believe it.

9. userque

userque

Heard a rumor that this thread discovered that MAGAtards are racists. GTFO!

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

1 term 2x's impeached president who twice lost the popular vote,attempted a coup and incited an insurrection against The US Congress.What a legacy LOL!!!

#10     Jan 12, 2021