Black Actress Causes Liberal Meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 8, 2012.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

I've been saying he's not old enough to vote for a LONG time.

#51     Oct 9, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

I would like to know how blacks feel now that they are pretty much forced to vote for Obama. What is worst, denying the right to vote, or forcing them to vote for someone?

This modern day democrat party is really run by some bad people.

#52     Oct 9, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

The Dems are the racists, intolerant people, haters, lost souls, and semi-lunatics.

Wonder if the blacks will ever wake up and realize it's the Dems who are truly "keeping them in chains?":confused:

#53     Oct 9, 2012
  4. I'll listen to Katy Perry before I watch Stacy Dash in a movie...when was the last time stacy dash was in a movie :confused:

#54     Oct 9, 2012
  5. Katy Perry is in every top 10 sexiest women list (When was the last time stacy dash was on such a list ? ).Someone might be gay here but it certainly isn't me and the millions of hetero men who thinks shes sexy

#55     Oct 9, 2012
  6. Funny how the right is so happy some broad who hasn't been relevant since the clueless movie from 1995 endorsed Romney LOL !!!!

#56     Oct 9, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny how you forgot the thread title/topic.

That broad who isn't relevant Caused a Liberal Meltdown.

Apparently most loony liberals think she's relevant.

#57     Oct 9, 2012
  8. wjk

wjk

The plantation is far too crowded. Glad to see another one leave.

#58     Oct 9, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you've been outed. LOL. You listen to her music. I get it. Don't walk it back. :)

And Stacey Dash has been on tons of mag covers. She is on the cover of EW just this week!!!!!

#59     Oct 9, 2012
  10. wjk

wjk

You are referring to his age, aren't you? :D

#60     Oct 9, 2012