Black Actress Causes Liberal Meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 8, 2012.

1. i normally dont go for black girls but i guess i could make an exception, just this once though.. :D

#41     Oct 9, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Katy Perry? Are you f*cking kidding me? Please don't tell me you listen to her. Dude, her audience is tweens!!!!!! I can't think of a single person over the age of 16 that listens to her. And she is dumb as rocks. You think her support of Obama is good? OMG. AK, you have totally jumped the shark. Next thing you know Obama will be doing a fundraiser with the Olsen twins. Another favorite of yours I'm sure. LOL.

#42     Oct 9, 2012
  3. ak is a "twink" or "chicken"

#43     Oct 9, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I suspect AK is only slightly older then a tween hence his liking of Katy Perry. But seriously, Katy Perry fans are tweens and young gay men. Not sure where AK fits in there but it's somewhere. :)

#44     Oct 9, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL :D

#45     Oct 9, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

#46     Oct 9, 2012
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

No, what we are enjoying is the hypocrites on the left.

While you gloat about Katy Perry, the left is tweeting all things racist, crying for her to kill herself, and other less than savory remarks. All from the party that is supposedly all inclusive and embracing of different ideas, customs, and concepts.

Disgusting.

#47     Oct 9, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

ME TOOOOOOOO!:)

She even looks like a REAL Woman "down there" too!:)

#49     Oct 9, 2012
  10. My daughters (ages 11 and 14) listen to Katy Perry all the time. Drives me crazy. Though I was very glad to hear my older daughter say, "All her music is beginning to sound the same."

#50     Oct 9, 2012