Black Actress Causes Liberal Meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 8, 2012.

1. One is asleep, the other is wide awake.:D

#31     Oct 9, 2012

2. is there a tinge of resentment here.:D.

#32     Oct 9, 2012

3. lol. . . . luke , you get your orgasms from Romney.

#33     Oct 9, 2012
  4. What, like a "little poke"?

#34     Oct 9, 2012
  5. I remember watching her on the TV series "Clueless".. and thinking, she's REALLY HOT!

(David... still got some good beer on ice to share for the next time you come this way to visit your in-laws...)

:D :D

#35     Oct 9, 2012
  6. Obama attended a "fundraiser" with Katy Perry. If he actually had a brain...he would have avoided such a fundraiser. Katy Perry is one of the stupidest people out there. What SANE woman would have been attracted to Russell Brand? Obama appearing with the ex-wife of Russell Brand actually lowered Obama's stature (and probably his IQ as well).

#36     Oct 9, 2012
  7. That fundraiser likely brought in millions for his campaign

Perry is an A list celebrity currently on top of the music world (not some Z lister like Dash and Adem Corolla siding with the GOP to get some attention because they cant get it elsewhere) with millions of impressionable young fans.

Getting millions in campaign funds and some votes from Perry fans isn't stupid imo

I'm no fan of Brand but he pulls tons of hot chicks so he must be doing something right.

#37     Oct 9, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh yes, she blew Alicia Silverstone away in that movie. I couldn't stop looking at her and drooling! Lol

And absolutely! Next time I'm there, I'll be on my way!:)

#38     Oct 9, 2012
  9. Pulling "tons of hot chicks" or being famous/rich is not the same as being sane and intelligent.

The hot , sane and intelligent chicks (like Kathy Ireland) are more likely voting for Mitt Romney.

#39     Oct 9, 2012
    #40     Oct 9, 2012