Black Actress Causes Liberal Meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 8, 2012.

1. She knew what she was doing Luke,she knew what the response would be.What a coincidence it coincided with her entry into the music world :eek:

http://www.toofab.com/2012/10/09/stacey-dash-singing-debut-emcee-nice-life-of-the-party-music-video/

Exclusive: Stacey Dash Makes Singing Debut in Emcee N.I.C.E.'s "Life of the Party"

Published 10.09.12

Who doesn’t want to party with ancient Egyptians?!

Well, if you’re Emcee N.I.C.E you can! And his latest video for his hit single, "Life of the Party," (which features "Clueless" star Stacey Dash and Blake Smith) looks like one epic celebration!

Dash is also featured on the dance-heavy/hip-hop track, singing her very own hook. Who knew the actress turned Twitter sensation could sing?

"It has been an honor to be part of and work with Emcee N.I.C.E. and Blake Smith. You all gave me the most amazing experience!" Stacey told toofab exclusively.

Not only does the 46-year-old look amazing in the video (decked out in Elizabeth Taylor's "Cleopatra" costume), but she sounds great too!

Emcee N.I.C.E. agreed, "Working with Stacey Dash was a pleasant and memorable experience. She was very quick, professional, and delivered better than 85% of the singers out there and I look forward to working on her debut album in the future."

#121     Oct 10, 2012
  2. not really.....

:cool:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xixX75qksjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#122     Oct 10, 2012
  3. maxpi

maxpi

They aren't tolerant at all. I had some sonofabitch practically throw furniture at me for saying I like Fox News! I'm starting to see it as a testosterone contest... It's now known that before two men compete they both experience a rise in testosterone and after the competition the winner's level goes higher and the loser's level goes lower. It's even been found that men that vote for the winning candidate have higher testosterone...

So fuck all you bitchass loser Leftists! You're all gutless jokes! Try and reason with this, bitches!!! Oh what's the matter little bitchass losers, can't be "tolerant" of me? LOSERS!!! Let me know when you outgrow welfare sucka's... what's the matter, welfare don't pay enough and you wanna hang with the traders? Let us know when you figure it all out dumbasses... if you are dumbass enough to vote for Obama you are never going to be a winner LOL

#123     Oct 10, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You keep saying this, but refusing to answer why you haven't taken me off ignore like I have you, if as you say the only reason was that I did it first.

#124     Oct 10, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Tsing, trust me, keep these lunatics on ignore. You'll thank me later.

#125     Oct 11, 2012
  6. Arnie

Arnie

#126     Oct 11, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

#127     Oct 11, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Isn't this disgusting? America really has become a sick shit hole! And dumber in the head than a hog is in it's ass!:(
    My Son wants to ride the bus to High School so he can socialize, of course. My problem is I stand on the top floor with a full view of him to the bus stop, and oh yes, my scoped M1A1 against the wall in case some sicko stops and pulls some shit! Case in point is I shouldn't have to do this. Perverts get probation, and some dummy growing pot in his back yard goes down for 10 years.:mad:

#128     Oct 11, 2012