BKKT, Thank you for the huge windfall today.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by smallfil, Oct 25, 2021.

1. smallfil

smallfil

As one of the few call and put option buyers out there, I am enormously happy for days like today. This has got to be the biggest percentage gains I have got buying call and put options. I am sure there will be many more. I will take the 30% win rate on buying calls and puts any day of the week. Just need a couple of these big, huge gainers.

vanzandt likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

your information is incomplete.
    if you buy an equal # of call and put options with same strike price,
    , you wouldn't have a windfall today.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  3. smallfil

smallfil

I only trade directionally, so either buy a call or a put option, depending on the stockchart. In this case, a call option. Nothing complicated, just buy the call or put option. Of course, just as important I believe is the secret sauce I use. That I am not sharing.

4. lwlee

lwlee

Afterhour baby! Got in at $25 at 3:30pm EST Now at $41. Looking for $65 premarket tomorrow!

5. Volume is crazy on this thing. Feels like all the DWAC money has headed into BKKT.

6. lwlee

lwlee

So far high is $47.42. Go go go!

crypto and MasterCard. Could be huge.

may adjust target to $100+ if it get close to $65 before 8pm close

7. lwlee

lwlee

Premarket hit $60 then sold off. Currently at $47.50. Out. Will wait till open.

IB's hot keys suck. Pre-open pop-up box cost me a few points, even though I had it on hot transmit.

8. smallfil

smallfil

Do not chase a rapidly, rising stock. Who is going to buy your shares at the very top? When I posted this, I was getting out of BKKT. Will it go higher? Who knows? I think the chances are good, it is going to tank now. Most of the smart monies sold their shares yesterday. Just my 2 cents.

9. lwlee

lwlee

Big move up and down on BKKT. The weakness from $60 high really showed me it was the top.

I locked in 20 points but should have used a trailing stop. Should have gotten 5-10 more points.

Yeah, never chase. Lots of people try to buy it as its climbing quickly. Better to buy it from a consolidated price point.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  10. smallfil

smallfil

BKKT is going back down to more reasonable price levels. Was going to short it but, the put options, was $1,300 a contract and there was no open interest to boot.

#10     Oct 26, 2021