BitMEX

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by King Sisyphus, Jul 11, 2019.

1. _eug_

_eug_

buying btc at 9877?

#11     Jul 14, 2019
  2. Possibly, for short term intraday plays only. 10626 was more significant and the manner in which it failed tells an important story.

I suspect we'll be seeing 8448 this week. That's another big decision price.

#12     Jul 15, 2019
    _eug_ likes this.
  3. TT also provides access to CoinFLEX for physically delivered bitcoin futures. We have CoinbasePro, BitMEX, CoinFLEX and CME. Four exchanges on one platform.
    coinflex.png

#13     Jul 15, 2019
  4. Interesting.

Did you guys ever get round to releasing a .NET API.

Before I took a prolonged break from the game I exclusively traded futures and was armpit deep in the Rithmic .NET binary API (which was lightning fast).

EDIT: Just checked the website. Says it's still in beta (https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/trading/apis/). Any production release date slated?

#14     Jul 15, 2019
  5. We're still gathering feedback on .NET API. It's positive and the release shouldn't be too long. Few months tops.

#15     Jul 15, 2019
  6. OK. Stick me on the mailing list for the release comms please.

#16     Jul 15, 2019
  7. #17     Jul 15, 2019
    King Sisyphus likes this.
  8. Just got an update. Beta has gone well and we expect to remove the beta tag on August fifth. Our .NET API is fully accessible if you're interested in getting involved prior to the production release.
    https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/trading/apis/

#18     Jul 15, 2019
  9. Thanks for the offer. I've got a task list as long as my arm at the moment though. Getting back into the game after a few years, and I'm making some major adjustments to my operation this time around.

Will be in touch when I get to the platform integration stage.

Cheers.

#19     Jul 15, 2019
    patrickrooney likes this.
  10. Any plans for Deribit?

#20     Jul 17, 2019