Bite Me Says: We Can't Recover All The Jobs Lost

Discussion in 'Economics' started by pspr, Jun 28, 2010.

1. I agree. I don't know if Keynes or Hayak is correct, only time will tell. My fear with Austrian Econ is what happens when you the cities can't afford basic services like Police and Fire.

#31     Jun 30, 2010
  2. I actually think it is. I have relatives that live next to Slovakia. They have received a big econ boost since going to flat tax. Forbes said their country should grow faster than others in the next decade.

#32     Jun 30, 2010
  3. Such a tax will make many low wage workers homeless - if they are not lucky enough to live with mom & dad.

#33     Jul 1, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

keynesian economics has never worked and it never will, you can stimulate an economy till the cows come home, bottom line is if there is no private sector growth, whatever you pull off through stimulus(printing money) is unsustainable.

This is the mistake the Obongo admin keeps making, they seem to think that if they hold on to millions of government jobs while the economy takes a shit they are doing well.......Bottom line is none of these jobs are sustainable, every government in the world should have gotten on page with each other and said they are all going to encourage corporate growth, instead they went the opposite way and encouraged government growth amidst one of the worst recessions in history, time will tell, we are in for one hell of a beating over the coming months...... I predicted it at ES 1100, we will dip below 1000.....

#34     Jul 1, 2010
  5. This could be easily solved with cash backs.

The real reason flat tax would never be an option is goverment.

Neither Republicans or Democrats want to loose power and taxes is the best weapon.

The Tea party movement is a better way to fight for flat tax and prosperity of this country.

#35     Jul 1, 2010
  6. Willing? I'd say get rid of all military there is no need for it in modern times. 99% of of our military support the jews in isreal anyway. Cut all social programs too, and we'll have and we'll have a balance budget easy.

#36     Jul 1, 2010