Bite Me Says: We Can't Recover All The Jobs Lost

Discussion in 'Economics' started by pspr, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dito

#21     Jun 29, 2010
  2. I think you mean "Ditto"

Dito: Used commonly by Puerto Ricans or Dominicans as a word to express pity..like saying "aww poor you"
    Dito, he went home with no 420..:D

#22     Jun 29, 2010
  3. Satire...very nice. Too bad most didn't get it.

#23     Jun 29, 2010
  4. "Bite Me Says: We Can't Recover All The Jobs Lost"

drat! is he signaling bubble economics is over?

#24     Jun 29, 2010
  5. Another clueless Obama supporter using the race card or should I say “crutch” , when are you guys going to wake up..

#25     Jun 29, 2010

6. Sadly for Republicans, the Stimulus Stimulated

This explains why the Citizens of Rock Ridge hate Obama, cause he, like other Democratic presidents, puts America first, not the corporate interests.

And whatya know, Boehner is out today saying that the US can't fund Social Security and the wars in the middle east so it's time to cut SS. He was one of many of the Party of the Dumb who said the war would pay for itself. How many of the PODS out there support this?

#26     Jun 29, 2010
  7. jem

jem

It stimulated for a few months - by spending a fortune to bail out the banks.

If you are going to spend money give it to the tax payers directly. Otherwise you are screwing us.

Because now that the stimulus is wearing off - we are heading for a double dip.

#27     Jun 30, 2010
  8. Unfortunately, it is so. Those who believe otherwise, haven't yet interpreted the memo.

#28     Jun 30, 2010
  9. Finally, someone who knows everything.

#29     Jun 30, 2010
  10. jem

jem

No, but because you are always wrong - relative to you it just seems like I know everything.

Why don't you show some brainpower and tell us why a flat tax of about 11% is not a great way to stimulate job growth.

#30     Jun 30, 2010