Bitcoin will make history as the biggest bubble/pyramid in the history of mankind.

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by prc117f, Feb 2, 2018.

1. truetype

truetype

He posted hundreds of times claiming he foresaw the BTC decline. It's not unreasonable to ask if he put his money where his mouth is.

#41     Feb 5, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

I will repeat: If he thinks bitcoins are too dangerous to trade, it is logical that he did not go short. Too dangerous means don't trade it at all.

I never believed in bitcoins too. For me it was a bubble. But that's not a reason to go short. He might have better risk/reward opportunities.
    The only logical thing is to go long if you believe in bitcoin. But make the same logic and say if you don't believe in it go short, is wrong.

If you believe you mean: it will go up. That's the only possibility for believers.

If you don't believe means one of the following:
    • it will not go up.
    • it stays at the same level
    • it goes down
    • it can go up just after you went short to drop heavily after you got stopped out.
    Not go up does not mean necessarily that it will go down. It means that it is not a good investment ooprtunity. A lot of people apparently don't understand the difference.

It would be interesting to see how many people really got rich from bitcoins. After all a 19000% up should logically create a lot of millionaires. I use the same logic as bashers who say that if you make X% a month you should be the richest man on earth. But I am afraid the number is less then 1% of all bitcoins owners. Holding bitcoins does not count, as this is paper money, noit real. The coins should be switched to real money and put on a bank account to make real profits.
    In a few weeks time 100-200 billion of paper profits disappeared again, or worse losses got created. Because somebody has to take the hit.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    #42     Feb 6, 2018
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I can't believe nobody has posted this:

#43     Feb 6, 2018
    DanChart likes this.