Bitcoin WILL DOUBLE & hit $11,000 by end of April

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, Apr 13, 2020.

1. orbit23

orbit23

Bitcoin halvening is coming in roughly 30 days, which means it's supply will halve.

At the same time, governments are printing enormous amounts of money out of thin air to prevent the economy from straight up collapsing.

This is how FIAT currencies like dollar are losing value.

Bitcoin IS THE DIGITAL gold and a hedge against FIAT currencies devaluation. I predict massive amounts of capital will start flowing into Bitcoin and we will surpass $11,000 by end of April.

yc47ib, johnarb and Trader Curt like this.
  2. Atikon

Atikon

he wrote it in ALL CAPS folks, literally can't go tits up. Ignore the 40% drawdown when shit hit the fan

zghorner, Pekelo and KCalhoun like this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Literally lol thx

4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Let me get it straight, you think that made up thing Bitcoin, that it easily manipulated by made up shitty USDT (in case you did not know Tethers are created out of thin air), will be a new safe heaven???? Good luck with that.

FrankInLa, KCalhoun and Clubber Lang like this.
  5. DaveV

DaveV

Let me see if I get this right. Governments are creating more currency out of thin air, so the antidote is Bitcoin, a digital currency created out of thin air.

6. Atikon

Atikon

You know that the US Government is able to tax the crap out of everything within the US?

7. FrankInLa

FrankInLa

And it can tax cryptos held by Americans anytime it pleases the government. Poor argument imho

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

And nobody will care!!! it's not tradeable as no margin on it!!

9. Atikon

Atikon

My bad I misclicked, wanted to quote & respond to redduke

10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Tether has nothing to do with Bitcoin, and if you have a problem with it, then don't trade Bitcoin for Teether. That's part of having common sense, and it baffles me that I even need to say that.

#10     Apr 13, 2020
    johnarb likes this.