Bitcoin Suffers Another Blow As DOJ Targets Price Manipulators

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, May 24, 2018.

1. johnarb

johnarb

itspossible likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

and people are putting trust in this like the best thing since sliced bread.

rat poison.

3. More regulation is good. It increases legitimacy in the eye's of the public. Slowly but surely it will realize broader acceptance.

johnarb likes this.
  4. S2007S

S2007S

You can have as much regulation as you want...won't stop price manipulation, ahemmm ahemmm
    Wallstreet!!!

5. bublu

bublu

Last week when bitcoin price fell from 9900 to 8300, i had heard rumor that MtGox funds worth 8000 bitcoins were sold in the market. Well! that was the last week so what happened this time when it rapidly declined it value to 7200?
    Just wondering what gonna happen with this BTC..!!

6. wildchild

wildchild

I hope bitcoin collapses. I want a new graphics card but these bit miners have sucked them all up and pushed the price up.

CRASH BITCOIN CRASH.

7. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/geforce-store/
    If you want one, you better buy one now. Nvidia actually has the GTX 1070 & GTX 1070 TI in stock. Best Buy has the AMD RX580 in stock as well.

8. This was no surprise. The first major use for bitcoin in 2015-2016 was for Chinese people to launder their money out of China. The Chinese government limits wire transfers to $50k USD

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Mark Karpeles

Mark Karpeles, the former CEO of collapsed cryptocurrency exchange Mt. Gox, has been acquitted of most of the charges he faced in Japan, such as embezzlement and aggravated breach of trust. The Tokyo District Court found him guilty only of falsifying data—he falsely inflated Mt. Gox's holdings—for which he got a suspended sentence. CNN