Bitcoin stocks

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 24, 2014.

1. https://www.havelockinvestments.com/

A little over a year ago ASICminer had an IPO where if you invested 500 bitcoins (about $6000 at the time) you would get 5,000 shares of their company. Today those shares are worth .5 bitcoins each or 2,500 bitcoins. Also, they have paid out around .23 bitcoins since july .

This means that at todays price of $550, investing $6k in ASIC miner would have returned just over $2m.

Basically every $100 invested in AM would have returned over $33,000 in a little over a year.
    By comparison, just investing $100 in bitcoin at the same time period would have only returned $4,500

So if you are holding bitcoin, you might want to think about throwing 1 or 2 of them into a few bitcoin stocks. (I like neobee myself, but I have bought a few others as well)

The link above is where you can buy these stocks.

2. Havelock Investments, has executed a definitive agreement to be acquired by the Panama Fund, S.A, a fully licensed and registered Panamanian Investments Company.

"Panamanian Investment Company". LMAO.

3. C'mon. You know damn well that not a single person received $33,000 for a $100 "investment" in that "company".

These outlandish fictitious BTC stories scream "pump and dump scam".

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Seriously, stop pimping the stupid beta phase technology. I don't care what happened a year ago, I want to hear about a new opportunity NOW. Obviously those situations are over, so gimme a new investment idea, I have $100 for ya....

Also did I just lose all my investment at Gox? You know, I bought in at $460 with my virtual money based on your guidance, and they just went bankrupt today. Will you make me even???? :)

5. That's cherry picking, for every one of those anonymous stocks that actually paid dividend and delivered what is in the prospectus, there are 100 that are scams who simply ran away with the money. And even for asic miner the most successful ipo you still have no idea if fredcat actually is distributing all the profit to shareholders as stated, I will bet a large percentage went into his own pocket. There is simply no regulation nor transparency.

Go look at the bitcoin forum securities section, it is filled with tears of all the fools who lost their investment.

The worst thing you can do is invest in some no name bitcoin stock, I wouldn't touch it

6. Soon an ETF Bitcoin will come out

7. Neobee up 20% since I wrote this yesterday. Just saying...

8. Bitcoin down about 30-40% since you decided to start a new thread about them everyday on ET.

9. Actually bitcoin is about the same price it was 24 hours ago right now.