Bitcoin Skyrockets to $66,270: Is This the Start of a New Bull Run?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by cryptoalerts, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Bitcoin (BTC/USD) shows strong upward momentum, hitting $66,270, up 2.50%. Breaking past $64,853, it faces resistance at $66,910, $69,232, and $71,425. Supports are at $63,045, $61,387, and $59,686, indicating a critical juncture for investors.

2. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2024-4-22_21-2-54.jpeg

I guess you had a coma for 1.5 years. And you just woke up.

1.5 years ago, BTC was $16K.
    Then the new bull run started.
    Now it is $66K.
    Too bad you missed the boat.
    Wait for another boat which might come a few years/decades later.

Some humans are very strange/odd.
    Instead of buying BTC at a low price,
    they want to buy when BTC is very very very high;
    they want to buy BTC when BTC breaks the record high thinking

'if BTC breaks record high, it will go
    higher and higher and higher and
    higher and higher and higher and .... '

What a strange world.
    Monkeys/apes/birds with bird brains, please rule the world!
    There is no hope in the Human race.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is called normal daily fluctuation, not "skyrocketing".

4. Now this I would agree with ya Mr pekelo. This is noise

Bitcoin going from 8k last halvening to 65k this halvening, however, is not just noise

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

OP has a "look at me" habit of starting crypto topic after crypto topic against Baron's wish to consolidate them in one spot.

jys78 likes this.
  6. This is true. And I think it would best be described as mania, since its "fundamentals," such as they are, haven't really changed, have they?

7. crazy this mania is going on 15 years running. Goat of Ponzi schemes we got here.

8. I would also add that its fundamentals have completely changed, it’s just not fundamentals like you typically think of such as with a stock. (Bitcoin very obviously isn’t a stock/company)

If you look at anything such as number of wallets that hold bitcoin, amount of transactions on the bitcoin network, amount of value settled on the bitcoin network, amount of miners, amount of node operators, hash power of the network, etc … these have all increased dramatically over the last four years.

Also, the FASB accounting rule change is a huge fundamental difference as well as new ways for traditional money to buy bitcoin, most notably the US base spot ETFs.

so yeah your comment was supposed to be a smart ass remark, but the truth is a lot has fundamentally changed with bitcoin. You are just blind to it.

SunTrader likes this.
  9. I didn't know there was a time limit. I suppose it doesn't hurt that there are regular evangelical meetings on the subject held in person and on line to keep the faith and so on. Doesn't seem to happen in other markets quite as much, does it? Also, that wash sales, not legal in other markets as I understand it, can make volume look better than it is and can help paint the "tape." Just saying.

10. I don't think the underlying fundamentals of the instrument have changed. Only the marketing of it. But I suppose you will argue that there is a crossover effect, and that the incessant go-go-go pumping has altered the underlying fundamentals. Round and round we go.

#10     Apr 22, 2024