Bitcoin Should Be Worth $400,000, Guggenheim's Minerd Says

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Dec 16, 2020.

1. johnarb

johnarb

2. SteveM

SteveM

Of course it should. Afterall, it is a digital string of numbers and letters. If that isn't worth $400K, what is?

3. Overnight

Overnight

It means he bought a fuckton at 20K back at the 2017 peak, and is now trying to pump it up to get back to break-even.

SteveM likes this.
  4. johnarb

johnarb

Soctt Minerd: "We made the decision to start allocating toward bitcoin when bitcoin was at $10,000"

f*cking legend [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. johnarb

johnarb

You listen too much to maxinger... Bitcoin was never at $20K until today and it was only above $19K in 2017 for less than 24 hours, think about that

Who had the ability to time all their bitcoin purchases above $19K [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Today is a great day for bitcoin, let's not diminish its significance as we had to endure all the bashers for close to 3 years of bear market [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. S2007S

S2007S

Yep bitcoin is all the rage yet again. Funny how everyone puts a value on something that is literally created out of thin air. Years ago word was out that bitcoin was going to be used as another form of payment that the masses would be using , well after the rise and plummet of bitcoin that was quickly tossed out.
    Bitcoin will fall again. Don't get too excited about the latest 20k breakthrough even if it goes to 30k or 40k it will drop just like it did last time.

zghorner, Sprout and comagnum like this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Interestingly, my 4G signal appears out of thin air too yet I'm somehow charged for it. What is this voodoo magic?

Sprout, Trader Curt and johnarb like this.
  8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Isn't that what every stock does after it's all time high? Tell us something we don't already know

johnarb likes this.
  9. johnarb

johnarb

Unfortunately, bitcoin does go down 80-90% every time it hits the peak of the bull market, I experienced it twice already, 2014 and 2018 tops.

So I guess the bottom for this time around is $40K with a top bull market price of $400K? [​IMG]

10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

No, you can't believe everything you hear, Bitcoin can go anywhere it can go to 40k just like it can go to 400k or even higher. The thing is to have a set plan wherever it goes, and stick to it. If you are too greedy in this game you will lose.

#10     Dec 16, 2020
    johnarb likes this.