Bitcoin Price?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Thon1960, May 1, 2024.

1. Hey Johnny, good to see you.

Are you still wounded from the last time you tried to lecture people on shitcoins?
    I can see that you point out too many times that I am MSc. It is just a title, there are many like me.

What you do mean by "it is not possible"?
    You know I can throw at you several ways of how to set up a wallet, don't you?
    If I was shitting you I could just google that, and pretend that I am using exactly that wallet.
    As easy as choosing any major exchange wallet.

Are you going to ask me next for my wallet address, so you can send me some shitcoins and I have to tell you the amount? Just to prove that I have one.

Are you that predictable?

#21     May 3, 2024
  2. johnarb

johnarb

All the words, no answer. Please do use google or youtube, you're a Ms C Senior Software Engineer of course I expect nothing less

I asked you what software wallet you use for the shitcoins?

#22     May 3, 2024
  3. kroxobor

kroxobor

I guess halving have been priced in before the actual implementation. Same applies to ETFs launches. Market is clearly hungry for new catalysts let's see maybe the Fed will eventually surprise with a dovish turn

#23     May 3, 2024
  4. if it was that simple to just buy btc after a halving and get rich, everyone was rich now. check previous halvings and see how long it took for the price to start its bullish trend and to get to the pick.

#24     May 3, 2024
    semperfrosty likes this.
  5. Right now, it's the best time for selling, the bearish trend calls more people to sell, BTC is over sold, it slowly starts coming back to a higher value and then starts dropping more, this will be the trend for while I feel like. It's not all too complicated really to sit and think about it, all this was expected post halving.

#25     May 3, 2024
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

It is always so obvious ...... after the fact.

#26     May 3, 2024
  7. It's gone from Penny's to over 79k us over just over a decade.
    lol lets hope you are right...I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love being scammed into getting Lamborghini :)

#27     May 3, 2024
    johnarb likes this.
  8. johnarb

johnarb

I think it's best not to let them have your bitcoins, but not financial advice :D

upload_2024-5-4_14-29-17.png

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    #28     May 4, 2024
    NoahA and Magna like this.
  9. There is a very high chance that a bill will be proposed to ban Bitcoin due to the fact the Russian Federation is working on its own government funded bitcoin miners (it's coming).

So how does the Western world sanction THAT?

This seems to be the new big threat, that honestly is having me think a lot more than the Tether time-bomb.

#29     May 4, 2024
    NoahA likes this.
  10. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

This is interesting. Do you have the link to where you got this information?

#30     May 4, 2024