Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. maxinger

maxinger

CME volume so far 150 lots,
    highest price 20600. now at 19485

#801     Dec 17, 2017
    just21 likes this.
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

BTC: 167
    XBT: 575

So CME is winning the liquidity war being that 1 BTC is equal to 5 XBT.

#802     Dec 17, 2017
  3. sss12

sss12

You may or may not know your stuff about BTC, I'm not I a position to know.

But what is readily evident from your posts is that you do not know many of the aspects of modern payment systems and asset transfer. BTC may have a role (more likely block chain in some yet to be determined way) but in your hype to rationalize you are solving problems that do not exist.

And as I stated before I believe BTC will be challenged by "the better mouse trap" syndrome and the masses that have bought into the original will retreat to the flavour of the day.

#803     Dec 17, 2017
  4. Overnight

Overnight

#804     Dec 17, 2017
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

#805     Dec 17, 2017
  6. Surprise

Surprise

Lol didn't you brag about holding Bitcoin cash the other day ? Wtf , you are a paid shill to pump this Bitcoin Ponzi scheme in the net , it's clear now.

#806     Dec 17, 2017
  7. Surprise

Surprise

Why the sensitivity it's not a religious discussion for God's sake , we are not discussing why we dislike bitscam but rather we exposing this Ponzi scheme and how it's price has little to do with it's fundamentals .

#807     Dec 17, 2017
  8. Hoi

Hoi

We talk again in 5-years time, Yes?

#808     Dec 18, 2017
  9. Hoi

Hoi

Please keep with the facts! I hate Roger Ver and his Bcash thing. I got a lot of free Bcash, just as any other Bitcoin holder, and I will exchange all for BTC at the best possible exchange-rate. I already exchanged more than half (see my previous posts: at an average price of 0.14). And will dump the remaining if and when Roger Ver pumps it again (to hopefully above 0.14).

You are a desperate Short seller of BTC, and your trade is going the wrong way.... sad... but no reason to attack me personally.

#809     Dec 18, 2017
  10. Sprout

Sprout

What are the BTC exchanges that have the more robust trading platforms?

Since the price of BTC varies widely among various exchanges. What is keeping arbitragers from applying their craft?

#810     Dec 18, 2017