Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. We?

#71     Nov 28, 2017
  2. johnarb

johnarb

We = the ones who are interested in the Bitcoin price since it's the title of the thread "Bitcoin Price Thread" lmao

#72     Nov 28, 2017
  3. Dunno man, I would never refer to waiting for a price as , "we" .

Kinda, you know, lame , fanboyish

#73     Nov 28, 2017
  4. just21

just21

Hodl is shorthand for hold on for dear life

#74     Nov 28, 2017
    Visaria likes this.
  5. Hoi

Hoi

Hi @neke,
    I'm was a big fan of your Survival journals, read all your posts and a pity that your stopped. How is it going now?
    At that time I compared my P&L with yours and although we trade differently we matched more or less. Until I focused my attention more to crypto (and made huge profits). Sorry I should have posted about that in your threads, but I didn't as it was off context.

Yes, neke. Most do indeed know very well what they are buying. The thing is: its not that easy to buy and hold coins, there is a barrier in time (opening accounts) and knowledge (learning how to handle coins safely). So people search and read and encounter lots of naysayers and tulip trolls as well. Still if people get intrigued in the technology and begin to understand its implications, they jump the barrier and buy with an understanding. By the way: this year's jump is not caused by Joe public, but by big money managers and Hedgefunds, who do their due diligence.

I'm sure if you are open to learn, you will understand why this new asset class is so hot. And why it's a great product to trade with it's huge volatility and volume (yesterday $13 billion a day).

And no: a blockchain alone doesn't work without incentives. But you will understand that later.

#75     Nov 28, 2017
    Visaria likes this.
  6. Visaria

Visaria

It's not centralised....you can shut down somewhere like China did....doesnt affect anywhere else.

#76     Nov 28, 2017
  7. Visaria

Visaria

Um no....virtually all currency trading is speculation.

#77     Nov 28, 2017
  8. Will be curious to see the impact of the new futures contracts on BTC.... see what happens when there are shorts in the market place.

#78     Nov 28, 2017
  9. truetype

truetype

CME talking Bitcoin right now -

*CME SAYS RETAINS RIGHT TO LIMIT CUSTOMER EXPOSURE TO CONTRACTS BN 09:11
    *CME SAYS IT CAN ADJUST MARGIN, CAPITAL LEVELS DURING SESSION BN 09:11
    *CME OUTLINES RISK MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR BITCOIN FUTURES BN 09:11
    *CME GROUP'S TIM MCCOURT COMMENTS AT BITCOIN CONFERENCE IN NY BN 09:11

#79     Nov 28, 2017
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

So do consider yourselves the grand high exalted final arbiter of how much profit everybody else should make on any trade - bitcoin or otherwise?

Or why just bitcoin?

#80     Nov 28, 2017