Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. sss12

sss12

Yet another assumption....read some Taleb.

You are all over the place, now you are comparing BTC to a mature, liquid market.

#521     Dec 9, 2017
  2. Hoi

Hoi

Of course I read Taleb.
    I built trading software as profession, and know very well where I'm talking about. You on the other hand don't understand anything from crypto-currencies and I doubt your knowledge in the trading field.

Also read 2 posts back, as I think you missed my proof about Novogratz

#522     Dec 9, 2017
  3. sss12

sss12

OK, you win ! You are the BSD of the internet forum ! Hoi, the all knowing king of BTC, hedge fund intentions and world historian ! You the man Hoi.

#523     Dec 9, 2017
  4. Hoi

Hoi

Thank you, that's what I wanted to hear :sneaky: Now I sleep well tonight...

#524     Dec 9, 2017
  5. schweiz

schweiz

I beat you hands down. But I am not stupid and will not say exactly by how much. Your compounded ror is 259% a year. If we take your return on january,1 2017 at a price of $773 your 166 becomes less then 9. Your compounded ror is then 106% a year. 2017 was a lucky shot. We will see if this pace can continue.

As daytrader mine is much higher and stable over the years. I always do over 100% a month on the amount that I invest in daytrading. And that amount is surely bigger than your initial investment in bitcoins.

Your risk was none???? What a stupid statement. You only knew that your risk was at max a total loss, all the rest you could not know with certainty.

You built and sell trading software???? LOL. You just proved that you don't even know what "drawdown" is. You had several big drawdowns. Those who know what a drawdown is will confirm.
    "Hugely" is also a word without any meaning. For some 2 coins is huge, for others 100 coins is small money.

#525     Dec 9, 2017
  6. algofy

algofy

100% every month??? Nothing...this is ELITEtrader not AverageTrader. Anything less than 1000% or month is disregarded.

#526     Dec 9, 2017
  7. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

I already told him that when he sold his Bitcoin Cash for peanuts and made it sound like a win-win.

#527     Dec 9, 2017
    sss12 likes this.
  8. Hoi

Hoi

Your full of shit. Show me that you made $16.000 per $100 in 4 years.
    And indeed, I agree 100 coins is nothing!

#528     Dec 9, 2017
  9. just21

just21

The Bulgarian government have 213,000 btc they confiscated 6 months ago. At current prices that is 20% of their debt. Could get interesting if they sell.

#529     Dec 9, 2017
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

The Japanese government also going to sell the MtGox coins, because legally they reimburse in yens, not in cryptos. That is 400 mill worth of coins coming to the market next to you...

#530     Dec 9, 2017
    Cuddles likes this.