Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. sss12

sss12

@Hoi ....wait..so you are of the belief that those kids at the birthday party are educated in the pros and cons of BTC ? the millenniums at 1am in the bar buying on their iphone ? the masses of s. Korean's ?

#491     Dec 9, 2017
  2. schweiz

schweiz

It is like an IPO. Lots of people are curious, millions ask info, but the IPO can still fail. Asking information costs nothing and never gives a credible idea about the real potential.

On auto shows, a lot of expensive car manufacturers don't admit joe average anymore on their stands as it is clear that everybody is interested in a Ferrari, Lambo or Aston Martin. But 99,99% will never buy. They just are curious, and there is no real system filtering out the REAL interested and potential candidates.

If Tradestation would ask $25 for some documentation probably 75% of the mass will not pay for it. Showing how much they are really into these futures.

Have an open door in the house of Beyonce for free and millions will go and watch. Ask an entry fee and millions will never come.

#492     Dec 9, 2017
  3. Hoi

Hoi

You cannot read? Can you?

I wrote that the 300.000 members before Jan-1 of this year, know very well where they into.

#493     Dec 9, 2017
    Illini Trader and johnarb like this.
  4. Hoi

Hoi

No not at all, but you miss the intellect to understand where the Bitcoin movement is coming from. The believers do really believe they will change this Keynesian BS into an Austrian economy. They want to get rid off the debt-bubble.

Pump and Dump mentality, you only see at trader-forums like ET.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    #494     Dec 9, 2017
    johnarb likes this.
  5. S2007S

S2007S

I'm telling you my friend is a teacher and I will repeat the story again....these kids are in middle school and she told me they talk about bitcoin all the time...they said their parents talk about it at home and started invested in it.....so these stories are getting very wild probably more wild than the dot com stories back in 1999!!!!!

It is fantasy fairytale money that is created out of thin air.... people are making any excuse to buy one of the 1000+ cryptocurrencies

#495     Dec 9, 2017
  6. sss12

sss12

@Hoi.. Hey, don't be so rude. I was commenting on all the previous posts leading up to and including yours. The general context being there are a lot of uneducated buyers in this rally.

side note: love all the "tough guys with the tough talk" and snarky come backs on the internet.

#496     Dec 9, 2017
  7. Hoi

Hoi

Sorry !

#497     Dec 9, 2017
    sss12 likes this.
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Coinbase has over 13 million people now...looks like 98%+ haven't a clue what bitcoin is....they are just hyped by the euphoria of what's happening in the skyrocketing price and the non stop articles all over the internet.......

#498     Dec 9, 2017
    niko79542 likes this.
  9. schweiz

schweiz

Experts agree that what happens now is completely different from what the bitcoin was invented for. So I advice you to read that lecture too.
    Almost all coins are hold and not used for payments. A huge percentage of the transactions has to do with crime. Those who buy have speculative reasons. Speculation was never a goal for the bitcoin.

Probably, but I have enough intellect to beat your Bitcoin ROI trading other products. And even at a much better risk/reward ratio. Intellect is only good if it is in the important areas, there where the conditions to make money are favourable.

Correct, that's why YOU are on ET. Pump and dump. What other reason is there for you to be on a traders forum?

#499     Dec 9, 2017
    Surprise likes this.
  10. southall

southall

What was the high on Bithumb?, i saw almost $23000 at one point but it could have been higher. At the moment it is 14500 on bithumb. So thats $8500 down in S Korea.

#500     Dec 9, 2017