Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. S2007S

S2007S

:p

They will make up any excuse to keep this bubble inflated !!

If Bitcoin was still trading in the nickels and quarters it was trading at in 2009 no one would have ever cared for it...there would be no talk about it and the other 1400+ cryptocurrencies would not exist....because there is an almost $10000 price on each magical fairytale coin, everyone is going crazy to own it and make up these ideas that it's a storage of wealth.....

#41     Nov 27, 2017
  2. S2007S

S2007S

I didn't say it was going to drop a 1/3 in a few days I said when the free fall comes it won't take long to shave a 1/3 of value off Bitcoin in less than a week!

#42     Nov 27, 2017
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

Bitcoin lays waste to a year’s worth of ‘bubble’ calls on its way to new highs

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...bble-calls-on-its-way-to-new-highs-2017-11-27

"You, a Wall St trader: spent years in school learning minutia of finance, 10 years of 100 hour work weeks, never see family, super excited about your 10% returns this year

Me, a Bitcoiner: read some books, shitposted on Twitter, ate some steaks, enjoying 900% returns this year"

LMAO :D

#43     Nov 27, 2017
    SimpleMeLike and johnarb like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

The bigger they are the harder they fall. This thing is getting too big too fast on nothing but speculation of higher and higher prices. And the only thing that can sustain these prices will be more and more speculation. Everything that is bought must eventually be sold. People do not live forever.

#44     Nov 27, 2017
  5. johnarb

johnarb

This is great! Bitcoin is only at $160B currently (minus all the "lost coins"), so when it hits 10% valuation of all the mined gold and really kick into gear, I think the naysayers may finally respect bitcoin :D

HODL! :fistbump:

#45     Nov 27, 2017
  6. neke

neke

Do people even know what they are buying?

This looks eerily similar to the tulip bulb mania of 1637 (according to the accounts). At the peak, one bulb of tulip was the yearly wage of 10 people! Not sure what a real 'bitcoin' is worth, but maybe when it gets to the yearly wage of 10 labourers (or about 250K) we will peak - so there is much room left if you are long :)

Just remember when the run for exits starts, you won't be fast enough!

Its stunning the powers that be have allowed this to go on this long. Blockchain technology - yes great. But bitcoin as a store of value - no way: no store of value rises 100-fold in a couple of years.

#46     Nov 27, 2017
    Clubber Lang and Overnight like this.
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Now why didn't I think of that. Duh.

Tulip mania on the brain is what all the naysayers have. Meanwhile Bitcoin keeps going and going. WhoTF cares why.

Does anyone trade anymore or just whinnnnnnnnnnnne? :banghead: :sneaky:

#47     Nov 27, 2017
    johnarb likes this.
  8. johnarb

johnarb

neke! Big fan of your Survival journals for many years.

Yes, many Bitcoin hodlers know what Bitcoin is about and we wish all the critics would at least know or take the time to study it before jumping into conclusion it's Tulip bubble, etc. It's too much to ask, though, so we'll keep bantering at each other on this forum whilst Bitcoin does what it does, which is go up in price :sneaky:

#48     Nov 27, 2017
  9. Visaria

Visaria

gdax/coinbase

#49     Nov 27, 2017
  10. Visaria

Visaria

Same then for every currency out there...how much of the $4 trillion a day traded in currencies is commerce?

#50     Nov 27, 2017