Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. themickey

themickey

[​IMG]
    Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Delivers Alarming Economic Warning, Unveils All-In Price Target for Bitcoin
    Daily Hodl Staff May 14, 2022 Bitcoin, Ethereum
    https://dailyhodl.com/2022/05/14/ri...ning-unveils-all-in-price-target-for-bitcoin/

Personal finance author Robert Kiyosaki says an entire generation of Americans is facing a future of unprecedented economic pain.

In a new roundable on the state of global markets, Kiyosaki points to persistent inflation and shortfalls in social security and medicare funding as key factors that he believes will hammer a huge number of baby boomers.

“The biggest losers are people who have never lost. Those are the people sitting on their 401ks right now. My generation. The former generation. They’re in serious trouble…

The baby boomers will be the biggest losers because they’ve been taught not to make mistakes and they haven’t lost yet. They’ve had it so easy. When they came into the market in the ’70s, the stock market was taking off, the housing market was taking off. The US came off the gold standard in ’71. So the baby boomers are gonna get the biggest shellacking of all generation. It’s really sad. I can see it coming.”

Kiyosaki says he’s sensing an opportunity following the recent Bitcoin (BTC) drop to levels not seen since late 2020.

The author of the personal finance book Rich Dad Poor Dad says that Bitcoin falling to a new 52-week low of about $26,700 earlier this week is “great news.”

Kiyosaki consequently says that the flagship crypto asset could drop further to $20,000 but he expects Bitcoin to find strong support at the $17,000 price level.

At that point, Kiyosaki says he’s planning to dive into the market full-throttle.

“BITCOIN CRASHING. Great news. As stated in previous tweets, I am waiting for Bitcoin to crash to $20,000. Will then wait for test of bottom which might be $17,000. Once I know bottom is in, I back up the truck. Crashes are best times to get rich. Take care.”

Bitcoin is trading at $30,428 at time of writing, about 55% lower than the all-time high of around $69,000 hit in November of 2021.

Earlier this week, the author said he believes that Bitcoin will prevail because of what he perceives to be incompetence at the top levels of the US federal government.

Kiyosaki also said earlier this week on his YouTube channel that besides Bitcoin, he is also waiting for the price of Ethereum (ETH) to fall further before accumulating more.

“I still own quite a bit of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But I’m waiting for the price to come down before I buy more, take another position in both Bitcoin and Ethereum.”

#3861     May 14, 2022
  2. themickey

themickey

Cultism hasn't crashed - Ever, it just continues to grow!

#3862     May 14, 2022
  3. #3863     May 14, 2022
  4. seems like the downward movement will continue further
    so, day short guys?

#3864     May 18, 2022
    #3865     May 18, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

zzzyt.jpg
    LP guest space man talks Bitcoin, cued...

#3866     May 21, 2022
  7. virtusa

virtusa

#3867     Jun 1, 2022
  8. virtusa

virtusa

Scams are widening more and more. First crypto's , then NFT's...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/celebs-matt-damon-tom-brady-191015662.html
    • Celebrities began hawking crypto in earnest last fall as bitcoin was hitting record highs.
    • But if you invested then, you'd be seeing losses over 50% right now.
    • Cryptocurrencies plummeted for the second day Thursday after the collapse of a major stablecoin.
    If you've turned on your TV anytime in the past six months or so, chances are you've seen a celebrity hawking crypto.
    And if you're among those swayed by their endorsements, you'd be out hundreds, if not thousands of dollars right now.
    Celebrities have been steadily hopping on the crypto craze for years, but it wasn't until last fall that they began starring in high-profile ad campaigns promoting cryptocurrency exchange platforms. In September, Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen appeared in a $20 million campaign for crypto exchange FTX where they called people in their contacts — everyone from a surgeon to a dog-walker — to convince them to start investing on the platform.
    Then, famously, Matt Damon joined the party with a much-maligned ad for Crypto.com where he compared investing in cryptocurrencies to being brave enough to travel to outer space.
    By the time the Super Bowl rolled around, crypto ads dominated the commercial breaks. Larry David and LeBron James were starring in ads of their own — David's FTX ad was based on the premise that if you didn't start investing in crypto, you'd be dismissing something as genius as the invention of the wheel.
    So, how much money would you have lost if you listened to the likes of Brady or Damon?
    Well, if you invested in bitcoin on October 28 when Damon's ad debuted, over 52% of your investment would have been wiped out by now.
    Which means, as The Intercept's Jon Schwarz pointed out on Twitter, that if you'd bought $1,000 worth of bitcoin at the time, you'd have about $526 right now.

#3868     Jun 3, 2022
  9. nitrene

nitrene

I doubt Brady or Damon even know what the product was. They just got paid for their brand. Reminds me of the Krusty The Klown character from The Simpsons where he lends his name for any crappy product his business managers tell him to, as long as he makes a boatload of money.

It does remind me of my Marketing Professor in college (UCB) who stated that only crappy products need advertising. Products that work as they should need no advertising (Tesla, Roku, etc.). You can spot a bubble when they put all their shareholder money into Stadium naming rights (SoFi) or Superbowl adverts (metaverse, cryptos, etc.). SoFi is another worthless "fintech" scammer. Stock is only down about 80-90%.

#3869     Jun 3, 2022
    virtusa and korzes like this.
  10. virtusa

virtusa

That shows exactly what kind of people they are. They never heard about ethical or deontological. They only know DOLLARS.

They might also be stupid and not realizing what they are doing.

Exactly!

#3870     Jun 3, 2022