Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Bubbbbbbble bubbbbbbble bubbbble

Been reading about this for a week....bubbles are everywhere....

Meet CryptoKitties, the $100,000 digital beanie babies epitomizing the cryptocurrency mania

• Players have spent the equivalent of $6.7 million and counting buying CryptoKitties, which can sell for as much as $114,481.59, according to third-party research from developer Niel de la Rouviere.
      • The ethereum-based kitten trading and breeding game clogged the digital currency's network this week, delaying at least one token sale and forcing CryptoKitties to raise its fees.
      • "From a high level, abstract point of view, this stuff is almost digital artwork, if you will. It doesn't have any inherent value other than what you think it's worth," said Joey Krug, co-chief investment officer at Pantera Capital, one of the earliest investors in bitcoin.

Players have spent the equivalent of $6.7 million and counting buying CryptoKitties, which can sell for as much as $114,481.59, according to third-party research from developer Niel de la Rouviere. The median price of a kitten is $25.04.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/mee...w-digital-beanie-babies-selling-for-100k.html

#321     Dec 6, 2017
  2. S2007S

S2007S

It's called a bubble........every asset is in bubble however cryptocurrency is the biggest bubble the world has ever witnessed

#322     Dec 6, 2017
  3. John9999

John9999

oh I sure get the bubble idea... but then my mind says "yeah, but what if it is another FB, Microsoft, Google, etc.." and I am thinking am I missing out on potentially the opportunity of a lifetime?? I am sure there are many others playing the same mind game on themselves

#323     Dec 6, 2017
  4. Hoi

Hoi

Yes indeed, all bubble/ponzi-trolls are missing out the trade of a life time. Sorry but your own fault, for being ignorant.

But it's not to late: take a few days off to study and open your mindset. Try to understand what a disruptive technology means and why it's so useful. Then wait for the unavoidable 30-40% crash, and buy in blindly! BTFD.

#324     Dec 6, 2017
    Illini Trader likes this.
  5. S2007S

S2007S

$14000 is only hours away......keep that bubble inflated.... no stopping it now....

Pull up a chart . Total vertical rise....

No one will admit it's going to drop or is going to sell when Ludacris values become even more Ludacris...I would not be all that surprised to now see a 50% collapse....the last drop I called two weeks ago I missed saying it would drop 1/3 ...it dropped about 20%....

#325     Dec 6, 2017
  6. Bitcoin's fall will be spectacular;
    No chart in history...has ever sky rocketed nearly vertically and survived. .... .. .. o_O,
    [​IMG]

I don't know, or understand, Bitcoin...but if this was the S&P 500, SPY...I would be absolutely making a killing with options.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    #326     Dec 6, 2017
  7. maxinger

maxinger

Bitcoin is volently up due to greed.
    soon people will suffer from fear and bitcoin will go down violently.

The way bitcoin is moving it is going to be the most difficult futures to trade due to its super long candle and its violent nature.

For day trading, honestly there are other futures that are much easier to earn money.
    eg copper, Hangseng, nikkei, NQ, Russell, Xinhua China A50 ...
    Anyway, I will just monitor CBOE bitcoin futures next week.

#327     Dec 6, 2017
  8. Hoi

Hoi

Wrong! Bitcoin did that in the past at least 4 times, with even higher verticals than now.
    So yes: it will crash, but it will survive just as easily.

#328     Dec 6, 2017
  9. southall

southall

There will be a 90%+ correction at some point, but no one knows where from,
    will it be from $15,000 or $50,000 or $100,000?

Perhaps when it approaches $1 trillion market cap which equates to a bit less than $50,000 per bit coin.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    #329     Dec 6, 2017
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Will be interesting to see all the shorters come piling in at the start, those who are super-duper sure the bubble will pop. And when it doesn't and they are all forced to buy cover the losses, which will just drive the future price higher, which will cause more bubble-pop short speculation, which will cause covering when no pop, and the cycle continues forever until infinity and .0001 bitcoin can buy the earth.

#330     Dec 6, 2017