Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yeah I know, I just wanted to hear your opinions and respective arguments here.

#2331     Jul 7, 2019
  2. Ed48

Ed48

This is what I've done. 1% of my net worth. Buy and forget.

https://www.kanaandkatana.com/valua...11/the-case-for-a-small-allocation-to-bitcoin

#2332     Jul 8, 2019
    johnarb likes this.
  3. Maybe. Its hard to say. But I think Bitcoin will still live on, It is very resilent.

#2333     Jul 8, 2019
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yeah and it has real use. Personally I track its fundamentally justified potential from trends in ICO (how many start-ups open every month), as well as changes in number of BTC ATMs worldwide.

#2334     Jul 8, 2019
    johnarb likes this.
  5. johnarb

johnarb

Hey, it's back over $13K after a week, what a wonderful unstable market :D

#2335     Jul 10, 2019
  6. Called bubble of bitcoin at 20k, after it dropped to 3k and made its move, im a LONG TERM BULL.

Here is my question - Why is the US government so in favor of supporting cryptocurrency? Was this set up by the ones in power who knew eventually US dollar would start to weaken?

Why did Iran recently ban bitcoin buying and selling? This would seem a better way to get help despite US sanctions/ would also be a good way to get money out if need be.

#2336     Jul 10, 2019
    Sprout likes this.
  7. EsKiller

EsKiller

OH REALLY ?

This post from early 2018 shows that you didnt' call jack sh#t b/c you didnt have any data from it. Whats the point in lying ?

#2337     Jul 10, 2019
  8. not lying lol, its true i didnt have data until it came on the futures exchange.
    but right after it came on board, i was saying its a bubble as everyone was talking about it who dont trade. Sure enough it tanked.. but after holding 3k, and moving higher- this market has changed my mind and made me believe it could easily take out 20k.

Now who can answer my question about US government and Iran? I'm curious why the US government are adopting policies that are so crypto friendly when US has most to lose if something changes in the reserve currency aspect?

#2338     Jul 11, 2019
  9. Crypto beating today.

#2339     Jul 11, 2019
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Pay close attention to what NY DAs are doing. If they manage to shut down bitfinex and tether, this will stop be pump. This is insane, they keep printed 100s of millions of tethers, sending them to other unregulated exchanges and using them to pop up Bitcoin.

For example, using Coinbase you need to deposit real dollars to buy Bitcoin, but bitfinex just creates tethers, claims 1 to 1 peg, and also can use them to buy bitcoin.

This just can not end well.

#2340     Jul 11, 2019