Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Bitcoin Plunge

Bitcoin has been on a tear recently, but—surprise!—the party is over. Having peeked over the $8,000 threshold yesterday, the value of the most famous cryptocurrency dropped as low as $7,180, per Coinmarketcap data (Coindesk reports there was even a trade at $6,600.) At the time of writing, one bitcoin is trading at $7,285. Coindesk

#2221     May 17, 2019
  2. johnarb

johnarb

Bitcoin goes up $4000+ and hardly any posts in here, it goes down $1000+ and bam, all the posts appear. One would think they have money on the line, lol

Relax. Bitcoin is in a bull-market now, it will go to $10,000 in the next 2 months and it will not go below $6,000, imo. *not financial advice :cool:

#2222     May 17, 2019
  3. i say we see 20k by 2020...

#2223     May 17, 2019
    johnarb likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

You have a point, but it went down 3 times as fast as up. I mean come on, from 8200 to 6400 in 24 hours?

Also, I didn't know we can only post on stocks if we own them... How is the 2 bucks tx fee by the way? My bad, shouldn't talk about fundamentals in a price thread....

#2224     May 17, 2019
  5. johnarb

johnarb

It's all good, I didn't say anything about not posting, I said hardly anyone posts here when it's going up, like when it went up $2000 in the span of 3 days, but whatever, it's in the past. Btw, bitcoin usually goes up on the weekends as the other gambling aka markets are closed, so today being Friday in the US, I'm anticipating a continuation of the pump the next couple of days.

I asked you how many transactions you made using cryptos, but you didn't answer. It wasn't a trap, but as someone who's made hundreds of transactions, I know how it is in the real situations, and this will touch on your beloved scamcoin BSV. Where is BSV, traded? It's not traded on Coinbase, and it got dropped from Binance (the biggest exchange in the world) and Kraken. Where can you spend BSV? Serious question there, because it doesn't matter if your transaction fee is 1 penny, if you can't spend it.

So, if fees bother you so much, don't use Bitcoin. Gyft, where you can spend your cryptos at Wholefoods, Target, Morton's, Starbucks, etc, etc., accepts payment processor Bitpay, which supports, Bitcoin cash!, fees in the pennies. Cheapair.com any hotel, any flight, accepts litecoin, and on and on.

Don't use bitcoin if transaction fees will break your bank, Have a spending wallet with these low transaction fees, personally, the fees never bothered me and I always use bitcoin which is the one accepted at the places I want to spend on.

#2225     May 17, 2019
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Come on man, you should know by now I am backing BCH. If I ever mentioned BSV that was a joke because "Satoshi" is backing that one. And brokers keep removing BSV because Craig is an asshole. Yet, technically speaking BSV is still more advanced then your slow and expensive tx ponzi. :)

#2226     May 17, 2019
    johnarb likes this.
  7. johnarb

johnarb

Nice! I don't mind BCH, it's got a lot of support from merchants coz of Bitpay payment processor.

I'm not a bitcoin maximalist, I hardly own any btc, I'm invested mostly in altcoins, so, everything's cool, I like other coins, was invested mostly in monero until recently, i just don't like scam coins, and there's a lot of them out there, lol...

#2227     May 17, 2019
  8. Lightning Network will solve this.

#2228     May 21, 2019
  9. maxinger

maxinger

we see things differently.
    That's fine.
    1K is in plain sight.

#2229     May 21, 2019
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

sure, in 5 years. or 10...