Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ok wire crossed up. No problem.

#1981     Aug 15, 2018
    johnarb likes this.
  2. Dante2333

Dante2333

I registered to answer, first time lurking here.. Hi

Wouldn't you say that buying some crypto back in the day just for the fun of it would have been a worthy experiment? I do indeed agreed that crypto is overvalued but the utility it brings, could change the way we live.

If you dont mind me asking, what do you trade specifically?

#1982     Aug 20, 2018
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

BTC futures although not that often. Daily the index futures and Gold/Crude.

But long term, I believe based on what's happened to date, in the value and sustainability of Bitcoin.

#1983     Aug 20, 2018
  4. kavabanga

kavabanga

Guys I'm new here hello. If you watch bitcoin chart you'll see that we drew a hammer few days ago. But i still didnt see the fall. Waited it today, but he market seems very calm...will we fall untill 6k what do you think? We have strong resistance area on 6800 (dynamic/static) we tested them is it the time to test supports?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2018
    #1984     Aug 24, 2018
  5. ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees said that the bear market for Bitcoin is not over yet. ThinkMarkets chief market analyst Naeem Aslam thinks similarly and believes that speculators have unnecessarily intensified the downtrend by overselling Bitcoin in the global exchange market. "Bitcoin price: still bearish, despite some positive developments"

Waiting for a good time to buy BTC again.

#1985     Sep 9, 2018
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

#1986     Sep 10, 2018
  7. schweiz

schweiz

#1987     Sep 11, 2018
  8. sss12

sss12

So your net keeps dropping. I was wrong but took my 10% hit got out (way more then my normal SL, bad discipline on my part) and have recouped . as someone said, Suntrader ? You go where the bang for the buck is. Or.....where there is opportunity. Profits do not care how they are made. If the charts ever look good for BTC, I'll go long but until then ..other fish.
    I know...you are a long term...blah..blah...and getting poorer every day.

#1988     Sep 11, 2018
  9. Why do you ridicule @johnarb for being a "hodler and taking the long term view"? Nothing wrong with that approach especially since he was an early adopter and has a very low average cost.

#1989     Sep 11, 2018
  10. sss12

sss12

Because he and you were holders at 19k. How ever you guys want to spin it you've been wrong not only in the short term but the intermediate as well.

The bs of I'm long term is just that...one of the most basic rules of in vesting in ANYTHING is opportunity cost. Which you have missed badly, and the vehicle does not mater.

This is why most retail investors fail. Your original CB meaningless from a portfolio view, it is what you do with the net value of the current asset that matters.

And frankly, I wouldn't really care but for the tone you guys had that everyone was an idiot if they were not on the BTC band wagon.

BTC may come back, if so I'll buy on the way up. Not hold on the way down. Again, what most individual investors fail to do.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    #1990     Sep 11, 2018