Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. RRY16

RRY16

#1461     Feb 2, 2018
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

This was the same conference where you couldn't use bitcoin for registration, because of reasons... :)

#1462     Feb 2, 2018
  3. johnarb

johnarb

Ok, very good. What was the point of your post, then? I could quote the whole thing, but there's no need as you know what's in it.

Yes, other cryptos have this feature, too. Centralized systems don't have this feature. Try selling real-estate and pretend to your friends and family that you're not selling. Anyway, let's get back to the price topic...

#1463     Feb 2, 2018
  4. sss12

sss12

You have to be getting tired.

#1464     Feb 2, 2018
    johnarb likes this.
  5. traderjo

traderjo

Johnarb I am happy that somebody like Pekelo is answering your remarks and questions
    I think your point about "Store of value" is already being trashed...

Realizing the value: AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU STILL NEED TO CONVERT YOUR CRYPTO IN TO HARD CURRENCY TO ENJOY THE WEALTH,,,, sure you can sell to the next sucker, but at the end of the chain somebody will be holding a bag full of BS and wont be "Covert" it to real stuff...

Technology wise :anybody can use this technology , hence alt coins so where is the value any major govt can use this technology it is not IP protected by one person or one company

Trading wise, sure opportunity exists , but dont confuse value of technology and value of this so called currency itself ?( still measured in terms of major OECD currnecies)_

#1465     Feb 2, 2018
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Thank you for the info, traderjo

#1466     Feb 2, 2018
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, oracle check:

Looks like we are going according to my plan.... Current high was 9491 and now we are back at 8200-8400. It happened a little faster than I thought and I still think we will make another try at 10K before sinking to 6K, we shall see...

#1468     Feb 4, 2018
  8. johnarb

johnarb

#1469     Feb 5, 2018
    truetype likes this.
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Almost under 8,000!!!!!

Everyone was so so so so so bullish at 15k 17k 19k where are all the buyers now at 8k.....

Come on bulls buy it up at $8000....going to a million

Haaaaaa

#1470     Feb 5, 2018