Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

We started from the bottom, now we here....

Picked up some stellar again (on IBM payment deal) and some litecoin (new Asics coming out in December)

#131     Nov 28, 2017
    johnarb and SimpleMeLike like this.
  2. aqtrader

aqtrader

look at the charts of bitcoin and SKF. something similar. either looking forward or backward. a lot of fun ahead. [​IMG][​IMG] bitcoin.jpg and SKF
    skf.jpg
    [​IMG]

#132     Nov 28, 2017
  3. 10k the easiest call ever. Congrats to all.

See you in Tahiti

#133     Nov 29, 2017
    SimpleMeLike and FCXoptions like this.
  4. algofy

algofy

You finally buy some?

#134     Nov 29, 2017
  5. My position was a bit smaller than a Tahiti trip, clearly I should have been more aggressive. I'm going to have a great sitdown dinner at Applebee's though!

[​IMG]

Kidding of course. I am up enough to cover the Tahiti flight at least. Just maybe not the hotel.

#135     Nov 29, 2017
    johnarb likes this.
  6. S2007S

S2007S

One day to go from 10000 to 11000.....wonder how long it will take to fall a few thousand dollars once the music stops. ....

:D:D:D:D:D

#136     Nov 29, 2017
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

There are probably way more than 21 million U.S. dollar bills (of various denominations) printed everyday of the year.

#137     Nov 29, 2017
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Already happened Nov 13th. Ok so it was only 1 thousand, not a few. And then it went higher anyway.

You (and the Wall Street Elites who can't control it) just don't get. Bitcoin is just getting started.

Laugh till you cry .... and cry and cry.

There have been dozens of Bitcoin topics started here along the lines of Bitcoin is a fraud. If CME gets their futures contract approved for trading next month I want to see all those who will put up or STFU by shorting BTC. Somebody probably will. The rest of you will continue to do what you have done from the start - whine.

#138     Nov 29, 2017
    johnarb and Hoi like this.
  9. Hoi

Hoi

You still don't understand it yet, heh?.... we crypto traders really like if it falls a few thousand, we will buy it very fast at those cheap levels... free money in no time.

#139     Nov 29, 2017
  10. S2007S

S2007S

This reminds me of every last bubble we have had.... everybodyyyyy thinks it can just keep going and going and going and going.....go back to 1999 and 2006 and read all the articles and watch every program on cnbc..Bloomberg cnn..etc...no one saw the collapses coming and for the one or two people who did see it coming well they were mocked and called out ....this is the exact thing that's happening right this second through out each asset class especially bitcoin......every bitcoin bull thinks they are invincible....I bet about 90% of bitcoin owners don't even know what the dot com bubble was and probably don't even remember the crisis of 2007... all they think of is Bitcoin and how they are going to become free millionaires off a magical coin....

#140     Nov 29, 2017