Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

I am just saying it is not worth $0.

#1341     Jan 18, 2018
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

3. schweiz

schweiz

this tells it all:a good summary of the actual situation:
    the potential power of this would-be revolution is being actively undercut by the crowd it is attracting, a veritable goon squad of charlatans, false prophets and mercenaries. Not for the first time, technologists pursuing a vision of an open and decentralized network have found themselves surrounded by a wave of opportunists looking to make an overnight fortune. The question is whether, after the bubble has burst, the very real promise of the blockchain can endure.

copied from the article in the link in previous posting.

#1343     Jan 20, 2018
    d08 likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Buy it now. It should spike to 14,000 in the next few days. It is all about speculation. Bloody futures.

#1344     Jan 20, 2018
  5. schweiz

schweiz

This is what another believer wrote in this thread a few weeks ago:Pfff.... chart looks very health to me (actually a very nice entry point at $17000).

Watch the chart to see how accurate his prediction was. We went to $9,000, so roughly 50% lower instead of higher.

#1345     Jan 21, 2018
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I should really start a BTC price prediction service....

We hit 13K and now back at 12K. You are welcome...

#1346     Jan 21, 2018
  7. Dear jezuz, its all collapsing. god help you GBTC holders

#1347     Jan 21, 2018
  8. d08

d08

The technology behind bitcoin is wonderful in theory. The main question is the valuation.

#1348     Jan 21, 2018
  9. SalomonI

SalomonI

The price of BTC/USD is $11,246.0 rigth now, I think the price down more this week

#1349     Jan 21, 2018
  10. I can't wait till Bitcoin crashes or stabilizes to very low normal levels. -- It will silence and remove the smiles of all the average Joe's faces on Youtube and elsewhere who act like they're in Disneyland right now w/o a care in the world.
    Dimwits with their mining PC rigs...bragging about making $5 or 10 or 8 a day.

They have no true trading foundation and experience to stand on. Bitcoin investors/traders are just a simple happy-go-lucky bunch.
    Make Being Elite Great Again 2018...High-Five` o_O Pekelo Trading Academy

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    #1350     Jan 21, 2018