Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. johnarb

johnarb

I might have misunderstood the "borrow" comment at 4.5 minute mark of the video to mean shorting bitcoin...

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/27/bitcoin-could-easily-reach-40000-by-the-end-of-2018-novogratz.html

#121     Nov 28, 2017
  2. RRY16

RRY16

Some guy was trying to pitch me a bitcoin MLM, guaranteeing 1% a day last weekend at this bar while watching football. Bitcoin MLM ??? Anyone come across this?

https://usitech-int.com/

#122     Nov 28, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D

Here are some general questions that can "give away" an Amway distributor:

Has an old friend from high school called you recently and asked to meet with you for no particular reason or for a "vague" reason?

Does someone want to just have lunch with you about a "business opportunity?"

Does someone in your church that you never had lunch with before all of a sudden wants to take you to lunch?

Is there a group of people in your church who all sit together, dress the same way, and after church stand together talking, but every once in a while their group seems to grow?

Is there an "exclusive" group of people in your company that always goes to lunch together, yet is growing?

Are you tempted to call a number that is on a "tear-off notice" on a public bulletin board at the post office, grocery store, or restaurant?

Does a fellow employee that you never talk to suddenly want to meet with you?

Have you been invited to a meeting to look at "a business opportunity" but the details have not been explained to your satisfaction?

Does an acquaintance strongly want to get you involved with a business that is "really going places, but you have to get it in on it now or you'll miss out?"

"Do you know anyone who might be interested in making a couple-extra of thousand dollars a month working 8 to 10 hours a week?"

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    #123     Nov 28, 2017
    FCXoptions and RRY16 like this.
  4. johnarb

johnarb

$10,000/bitcoin just hit on GDAX (Coinbase). Yay.

#124     Nov 28, 2017
    FCXoptions likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

#125     Nov 28, 2017
  6. FX xtc 2

FX xtc 2

Ding . ding.. ding..
    10k.jpg

now what ? dash or crash ?

#126     Nov 28, 2017
  7. johnarb

johnarb

My guess is $11,000+ by this weekend.

#127     Nov 28, 2017
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

And my guess at least that many wrong as hell naysayer posts by the weekend as well. :D

#128     Nov 28, 2017
    Hoi and johnarb like this.
  9. Surprise

Surprise

BTW the supply is not just 21 million , they have added another 21 million and put a different label on them = Bitcoin cash not to mention Bitcoin gold as well , and they did that in an eye blink . It's all bs it's just a bubble for a useless item , it will take years though to settle down .

#129     Nov 28, 2017
  10. johnarb

johnarb

It looks like I'm going to be technically correct of bitcoin being over $11,000 but it's making a run for it right now. Already {update-edit} over $10,200 :cool:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    #130     Nov 28, 2017