Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Bitcoin has dropped about $3,000 per coin in recent days.
    Stay clear of this scam.

#1051     Dec 28, 2017
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Called discount Thursdays... 2K discount in 24 hours.

#1052     Dec 28, 2017
  3. schweiz

schweiz

#1053     Dec 28, 2017

4. One more scare down and then it's time to get back on the Bitcoin crack pipe.

#1054     Dec 28, 2017
  5. algofy

algofy

Have you actually made any money from these calls? If not, isn't it kind of worthless to keep bragging about?

#1055     Dec 28, 2017
  6. Nah.

Follow his post history. He is a BCH supporter, that is all that needs to be said.

#1056     Dec 28, 2017
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

"I don't understand, why are they confessing?"

"They are not confessing, they are bragging."

-The Big Short

---------------

You don't understand, that was a joke, not bragging. The cultist usually claims it is a discount when price falls.

Now I occasionally do brag, because people say cryptos can not be predicted and I just have to prove them wrong.

#1057     Dec 28, 2017
    algofy likes this.
  8. covelite

covelite

#1058     Dec 28, 2017
  9. algofy

algofy

#1059     Dec 28, 2017
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is actually a pretty good analyses and I even agree with their price range, although for different reasons. I think the top was already in, but let's give a chance to have a double top in the 18K-22K range. That would be my highest guess, but only if it can clear the 16K line.

On the low side, vertical charts correct 40-60% from the top. BTC already did 45% and I think 60% is in the cards, so that would be 8K. In between those values there will be lots of volatilities, gains and loses. So they are probably right about the 4 crashes of 40%.

Now this is just the chart talking. If we throw in the fundamentals, well, they don't exist anymore, and bitcoin's days as the king of the cryptos are over. 2017 showed that the king has no clothes, forking or starting a new crypto are easier than to achieve consensus for invention. There are governments selling off huge amount of bitcoins, the tether thing will probably blow up, and we are long due for a major broker being hacked/going bankrupt.

Competition is heavy and better than BTC. HFs can now invest in it via futures, thus the futures markets are also sucking investors' money away. Adoption is shrinking.

By the end of 2018 it will be lower than on January first, but how we get there will be interesting.

#1060     Dec 28, 2017