Bitcoin is dead...

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Altavest_Erik, Nov 14, 2018.

Is bitcoin on its way out? Or, this is a buying opportunity?

1. out

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. buy

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
  1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

[​IMG]

I'm just going to leave this right here...

#41     Jan 27, 2019
  2. Sprout

Sprout

#42     Jan 28, 2019
    yg10 likes this.
  3. Izanlp2

Izanlp2

BTC next price is 1000o_O

#43     Jan 31, 2019
  4. Instead of focusing highs to lows. 20k in dec 2017 to 3.6k now.

Focus on the low to low. 200 in 2015 to 3.6k now.
    Thats 1800% your money in 3 years plus.

So you are saying that is a bad investment?
    Now is the time to buy for those blinded by the short term bear trend.

#44     Feb 13, 2019
    shatteredx, yg10 and Trader Curt like this.
  5. SGoodman

SGoodman

Exactly! I just can't understand why are people so pessimistic about BTC and other cryptos. There is solid use case for crypto. I know that this correction was insanely high but it will rebound at some point (I hope)

#45     Feb 14, 2019
    Trader Curt likes this.
  6. schweiz

schweiz

Can you proof that you bought at 200? If not it was a hypothetical investment. Like all hindsight brilliant investments.

#46     Feb 14, 2019
    Money Trust likes this.
  7. No, I did not buy it at 200. Did I even say I bought at 200? I do necessarily not have a share of a stock or coin for it to be a good investment.

#47     Feb 14, 2019
  8. maxinger

maxinger

JP Morgan is rolling out the first US bank-backed cryptocurrency to transform payments business
    • Engineers at the lender have created the "JPM Coin," a digital token that will be used to instantly settle transactions between clients of its wholesale payments business.
    • Only a tiny fraction of payments will initially be transmitted using the cryptocurrency, but the trial represents the first real-world use of a digital coin by a major U.S. bank.
    • While J.P. Morgan's Jamie Dimon has bashed bitcoin as a "fraud," the bank chief and his managers have consistently said blockchain and regulated digital currencies held promise.
    Hugh Son | @hugh_son
    Published 16 Hours Ago Updated 3 Hours Ago

I am sure hackers are busily working very hard and smart to
    see how to profit massively from blockchain loophole / weakness or whatever.

#48     Feb 14, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  9. Since its decentralized. The only way for hackers to hack is to double spend (51% attack). For smaller coins this is a problem but for bitcoin very unlikely will happen as you need a single party of control 51% of bitcoins.

#49     Feb 14, 2019
  10. schweiz

schweiz

There were in the past hundreds of these investements in penny stocks, in ordinary stocks, forex and futures. But only if you really did it, it has value, all the rest is wishful thinking. I could have been already a few times a billionaire in futures; but in reality I am not.

#50     Feb 15, 2019