BitCoin - Intellectual Fraud or a Stunning Idea??

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by gmst, Apr 2, 2013.

So, what really is BitCoin???

1. stunning, refreshing, extremely innovative idea

38 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. intellectual, mathematical and computational masturbation

13 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. media to waste electricity and computing power

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Only aim of idea is to make profits for innovators

17 vote(s)
    22.1%
  5. No wonder only a Japanese can come up with such an imaginary, illusionary, delusionary, grandeur ide

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. no , the saddest part is that anyone is trading this garbage at all

really, thats the problem in modern society.

the folks trading this used to be cleaning toilets, working the fields, washing other peoples laundry.

now they have time for silliness like bitcoins.

Bitiots.

#211     Apr 12, 2013
  2. #212     Apr 12, 2013
  3. are those winklevosses a little, you know.

#213     Apr 12, 2013
  4. I agree it needs a peg. Like a sham ETF that holds no appreciable assets and is simply marked to the underlying. They exist due to the explicit peg.

#214     Apr 12, 2013
  5. gmst

gmst

My comment was general in nature, not trying to deride anyone here.

However if you did not at least partially sell your holdings above 200, then you missed a wonderful opportunity to make a shitload of money. Btw, someone wrote that you put an order at 190 and get filled at 160 or something like that. Why would such a delay happen - I understand they are trading BTC on exchange and bid-ask book is displayed right? So, people should be able to hit bid or lift ask and be done with the trade in a second. Why will it take half and hour to get a fill?

Looking at volume here, seems like the bottom is in. So, consider buying more.

#215     Apr 12, 2013
  6. maybe because its just a pink sheet scam in disguise. Not even a good one.

really, the # of people thinking this is a legit form of money is absolute proof that the public am sheep.

#216     Apr 12, 2013
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Anybody who is a trader AND a Bitcoin fan should have sold above 200 and buy it back under 100. Now suddenly you have twice as many coins, congrats!

#217     Apr 12, 2013
  8. U r such a piker...

In hindsight, only your trades lost over 70% so now that you know what to do the next time...

Your original projection put bit coin over 400, so there is no reason than for the entertainment of it for me to say:

Dam, right! That's what I did. You get over 200 on your bc and arb back into it below 100 like I did, didn't you?

No, so the thought of another pekelo thread that you show up to be a master if the obvious is even more hilarious than the lack of any directions than to buy and lose over 200 bit coin in reality!

#218     Apr 12, 2013
  9. as dumb as they are, we are dumber for even bothering with them

beginning to realize the internet is a place where we dialog with people who in life, we'd cross the street to avoid

#219     Apr 12, 2013
  10. Yeah, I did miss out, for sure. But, I mean, it could have gone to $350-450-500 just as easy. Who the hell knows? I got what you meant though, most likely, anyone that bought in over 150 is probably out of their position. My opinion is just to keep buying no matter what.

#220     Apr 12, 2013