Bitcoin hit a high of $8,458 today on coinbase. I'm calling it. This is the end of Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keep dreaming if you think bitcoin will hit $60k

#71     Nov 23, 2017
  2. gkishot

gkishot

Bitcoin is real decentralized currency, and that's what makes it attractive & valuable to people.

#72     Nov 23, 2017
  3. Hoi

Hoi

Where did you read that I think it will hit that? (read the posts and context again).

By the way: I don't need to dream anymore. My dream already came true! I predicted $7000 in 2013, and that's the price I sold this year.

#73     Nov 23, 2017
  4. Surprise

Surprise

Its not decentralized , hence a small group of people decides whether to fork it or not as they see fit aka QE ! They created Bitcoin cash after a fork , and they created bitcoin gold after a fork all out of thin air aka QE .

Add to that if btc is decentralized then you can say the same about litecoin but litcoin is priced at $70 .

#74     Nov 23, 2017
  5. Tibster

Tibster

Got to figure out what problem bitcoin solves to value it properly. If you value Bitcoin as a currency, it's worth 0. If you value it as debt tokens used to place transaction on a decentralized ledger then you'll get a proper valuation.

Bitcoins are closer to owning a router on the internet than it is to owning cash, yet it's referred to as cash because it's what people understand. Liquidity, security and capacity of the internet is what gives a router value.

#75     Nov 23, 2017
  6. Hoi

Hoi

Oh... and why is Gold valued 80 times more than Silver, while gold is only 8.5 times more scarce?
    Same arguments for Bitcoin <> Litecoin.

#76     Nov 23, 2017
    i960, Visaria and gkishot like this.
  7. Visaria

Visaria

Have u sold out completely? Or do u still own some bitcoin?

#77     Nov 23, 2017
  8. Surprise

Surprise

Lol stupid comparison . And who told you silver will not close the gap and rally in the future that's why I think silver is a buy .

#78     Nov 23, 2017
  9. Hoi

Hoi

I still own (next take profit point is $12000). And if for some reason Bitcoin dumps to < $3000, I will be a buyer (especially if that happens before 2020).

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    #79     Nov 24, 2017
    Visaria likes this.
  10. Visaria

Visaria

Do u own (or are interested in owning) any other cryptos?

#80     Nov 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.